Yaoi Pairings?

    Share

    Poll

    Your Opinion on yaoi pairings? Like Them Or not?

    [ 31 ]
    60% [60%] 
    [ 21 ]
    40% [40%] 

    Total Votes: 52
    avatar
    tsuki_uchiha
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 2256
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab :
    Fanclubs : neji and kiba FC, deidara FC, Pretty Boy FC, the official NARUHINA AND SASUSAKU FC,FMA FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    60 / 10060 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-06-17

    AMP
    Natural: 7
    Power: 7
    Instinct: 7

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by tsuki_uchiha on Tue Jul 08 2008, 20:47

    well i like some yaoi but i despise narusasu their like brothers!!
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 7
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Tue Jul 08 2008, 20:49

    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases
    STI's? Or STD's?
    avatar
    Aichu
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-03-15

    AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Aichu on Tue Jul 08 2008, 20:56

    tsuki_uchiha wrote:well i like some yaoi but i despise narusasu their like brothers!!

    Ack! I've seen picture of that pairing before, it's gross! NO! NO! NO!
    avatar
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

    "HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    65 / 10065 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-20

    AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Kagamiko on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:11

    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:13

    Kagamiko wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.

    they calculated how long it would take to fill the earth's land space with humans before we would like get over populated and they calculated that it would that 80 000 000 000 human beings to fill up the earth (it was something big like that)
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:13

    Kagamiko wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.

    and just because two woman can make a baby, doesn't mean it's right
    avatar
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

    "HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    65 / 10065 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-20

    AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Kagamiko on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:19

    Aichu wrote:
    tsuki_uchiha wrote:well i like some yaoi but i despise narusasu their like brothers!!

    Ack! I've seen picture of that pairing before, it's gross! NO! NO! NO!

    No, it's love. Ever read 'In your eyes' by Nao Angel?
    avatar
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

    "HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    65 / 10065 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-20

    AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Kagamiko on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:20

    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.

    and just because two woman can make a baby, doesn't mean it's right

    Love is always right, no matter in what form or shape it comes. And giving birth to a child, isn't that love?
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:22

    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.

    and just because two woman can make a baby, doesn't mean it's right

    Love is always right, no matter in what form or shape it comes. And giving birth to a child, isn't that love?

    so would you say just because we can do something, it makes it right?
    avatar
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

    "HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    65 / 10065 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-20

    AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Kagamiko on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:29

    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.

    and just because two woman can make a baby, doesn't mean it's right

    Love is always right, no matter in what form or shape it comes. And giving birth to a child, isn't that love?

    so would you say just because we can do something, it makes it right?

    No, what I am saying is that if you can do something and you do it for a good reason it's right. Giving birth to a baby, in whatever way it's created, is ddoing something for a good reason.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:32

    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NejiFan wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kazuma Takashi wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:...




    then.... do you like yuri?
    Whats wrong with Yuri?


    ....

    well if you ask my opinion

    then i'll say because nether yuri or yaoi can produce babies

    thus the poputlation will go down adn the chances of STI's increases

    STI's? Or STD's?

    STI/STD, same thing. I stands for infection instead of disease. But I don't understand how less people will give a higher chance of getting a STIs.

    Anyway, you're wrong Ama. Two women can have babies together, only that the baby ALWAYS is a woman.

    And, the population has to go down for the sake of humanity. We are killing the earth by being as many as we are today. That's why it's a good thing the population is decreasing in certain areas.

    and just because two woman can make a baby, doesn't mean it's right

    Love is always right, no matter in what form or shape it comes. And giving birth to a child, isn't that love?

    so would you say just because we can do something, it makes it right?

    No, what I am saying is that if you can do something and you do it for a good reason it's right. Giving birth to a baby, in whatever way it's created, is ddoing something for a good reason.

    but that way takes away the male part from the picture,which is natures way

    male+female=baby
    if it's
    female+female=baby
    there would only be females in the world and no males, but God created us each male and female, for obvious reasons
    because both has what the other has not, and can reproduce.
    avatar
    Aichu
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-03-15

    AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Aichu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:57

    Kagamiko wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    tsuki_uchiha wrote:well i like some yaoi but i despise narusasu their like brothers!!

    Ack! I've seen picture of that pairing before, it's gross! NO! NO! NO!

    No, it's love. Ever read 'In your eyes' by Nao Angel?

    Can't say I haven't. Is it a novel?

    WTF?!?! waitwait, two women can have babies? *hath never heard of this before*
    avatar
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Age : 22
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-07

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Takara Uchiha on Thu Jul 10 2008, 17:49

    Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 21:41

    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them
    avatar
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Age : 22
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-07

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Takara Uchiha on Thu Jul 10 2008, 21:45

    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 21:59

    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@
    avatar
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Age : 22
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-07

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Takara Uchiha on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:01

    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    I can respect you for that.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:04

    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    I can respect you for that.

    i got a rash onj me knee T_T
    avatar
    Aichu
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-03-15

    AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Aichu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:08

    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    Nope, you're not.

    If you think one is wrong, you can't say the other is right. It makes no sense, and it's actually kind of discrimanatory. It's like saying 'guys can be gay but girls can't' XD
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:12

    Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    Nope, you're not.

    If you think one is wrong, you can't say the other is right. It makes no sense, and it's actually kind of discrimanatory. It's like saying 'guys can be gay but girls can't' XD

    That Pikachu for ya!
    avatar
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Age : 22
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-07

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Takara Uchiha on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:14

    Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    Nope, you're not.

    If you think one is wrong, you can't say the other is right. It makes no sense, and it's actually kind of discrimanatory. It's like saying 'guys can be gay but girls can't' XD

    You're right, I probably don't look at the whole picture. If someone is gay or a lesbian I'm not going to say they can't be even if I get into a debate with them about that subject.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:16

    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    Nope, you're not.

    If you think one is wrong, you can't say the other is right. It makes no sense, and it's actually kind of discrimanatory. It's like saying 'guys can be gay but girls can't' XD

    You're right, I probably don't look at the whole picture. If someone is gay or a lesbian I'm not going to say they can't be even if I get into a debate with them about that subject.

    i think it's a choice
    avatar
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Age : 22
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-07-07

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Takara Uchiha on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:18

    It is. And I'm not going to argue with someone else's choice.
    avatar
    Aichu
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-03-15

    AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Aichu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:19

    amaterasu wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    Nope, you're not.

    If you think one is wrong, you can't say the other is right. It makes no sense, and it's actually kind of discrimanatory. It's like saying 'guys can be gay but girls can't' XD

    That Pikachu for ya!

    -______- Call me that again why don't cha? XD
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Jul 10 2008, 22:20

    Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Takara Uchiha wrote:Yaoi is okay somtimes but I find REAL yaoi fans freaky. Yuri is wrong. Death to yuri.

    it always confused me how someone could like one but not the other....

    i personally like neither of them

    To me, guy/guy is just so much more plausable (and funny) than girl/girl. *shudders* Yuri.

    hm, well i guess i'm crazy
    but i stand on my opinion!@

    Nope, you're not.

    If you think one is wrong, you can't say the other is right. It makes no sense, and it's actually kind of discrimanatory. It's like saying 'guys can be gay but girls can't' XD

    That Pikachu for ya!

    -______- Call me that again why don't cha? XD

    ok Pikachu, if ya want me to!




    see pikachu and his thundering bolt's of posts!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yaoi Pairings?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17 2017, 00:11