Arctic Dance Floor

Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Re: Arctic Dance Floor

Post by Zergio on Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:59

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:Titan! Would you leave SSS hanging alone in the dance floor? Come now! That is not the host I remember.

As brave as I am in the face of dragons, the face of cruel users, the face of oppression.......I can not gather the courage to ask someone to dance.

It has never been my forte.

I can torment, and riddle, and rhyme, host, and charm but don't ask me to ask someone for a dance. I'll tremble in fear! I can't!

*bows ever so slightly, extending my right hand* We need to test the dance floor, Titan. So, shall I have this dance? Leave it to me

and don't worry bout Zuki~ This is a friendly dance, plus, she has the slow dance with me
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:06

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:Titan! Would you leave SSS hanging alone in the dance floor? Come now! That is not the host I remember.

As brave as I am in the face of dragons, the face of cruel users, the face of oppression.......I can not gather the courage to ask someone to dance.

I can torment, and riddle, and rhyme, host, and charm but don't ask me to ask someone for a dance. I'll tremble in fear! I can't!

*bows ever so slightly, extending my right hand* We need to test the dance floor, Titan. So, shall I have this dance?

and don't worry bout Zuki~ This is a friendly dance, plus, she has the slow dance with me

(Takes right hand)
    Indeed I will dance with you! My privilege! We have the first pre-dance of the festival, most incredible.

And of course, this is a casual dance. I never knew dancing could be this enjoyable really.
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

AMP

Post by Zergio on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:09

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

*bows ever so slightly, extending my right hand* We need to test the dance floor, Titan. So, shall I have this dance?

(Takes right hand)
    Indeed I will dance with you! My privilege! We have the first pre-dance of the festival, most incredible.

And of course, this is a casual dance. I never knew dancing could be this enjoyable really.

*places your hand on my shoulder, and places my hand on your waist* Im not too familiar with how dances go, but I believe it begins with classy dancing, like the waltz, then random dancing to rave music, or something like that, then the slow dances ^^ *begins to lead* We'll test with the waltz first #1
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:15

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

(Takes right hand)

*places your hand on my shoulder, and places my hand on your waist* Im not too familiar with how dances go, but I believe it begins with classy dancing, like the waltz, then random dancing to rave music, or something like that, then the slow dances ^^ *begins to lead* We'll test with the waltz first

Wondrous choice in classic dancing I must say, Zergio, my friend.

These dances, alas! I have two left feet dancing this waltz with you.

You should simply take the lead because I am far too behind on this! I do hope you know how to waltz so I don't look too clumsy.
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

AMP

Post by Zergio on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:20

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

(Takes right hand)

*places your hand on my shoulder, and places my hand on your waist* Im not too familiar with how dances go, but I believe it begins with classy dancing, like the waltz, then random dancing to rave music, or something like that, then the slow dances ^^ *begins to lead* We'll test with the waltz first

You should simply take the lead because I am far too behind on this! I do hope you know how to waltz so I don't look too clumsy.

Aaaah, but Titan, you can dance with 2 left feet~ With the waltz, you pay attention to the steps at first, but, eventually, you start to drift into its wonderful feeling and dance subconciously~

One two three, one two three, one two three, and...!

*You dance the waltz just fine, avoiding stepping on my feet*

Plus, its proper edict for the male to lead ^^
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:27

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

(Takes right hand)

Aaaah, but Titan, you can dance with 2 left feet~ With the waltz, you pay attention to the steps at first, but, eventually, you start to drift into its wonderful feeling and dance subconciously~

One two three, one two three, one two three, and...!

*You dance the waltz just fine, avoiding stepping on my feet*

Plus, its proper edict for the male to lead ^^

As long as I did not end up destroying your feet in this waltz, my ultimate happiness is complete!

This waltz business, I dare say, is not so bad. It feels magnificent to simply let go and drift into the feeling! Splendid, infact.

I enjoyed dancing this waltz with you but I am near collapse so I must unfortunately, depart. Thank you for having the first dance with me.

I do appreciate it immensely and now I am definitely more comfortable!
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

AMP

Post by Zergio on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:28

*bows* It was a pleasure dancing with you, Titan ^^ I hope I see you dancing with others this Christmas party
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Thu Dec 16 2010, 04:32

Zergio wrote:*bows* It was a pleasure dancing with you, Titan ^^ I hope I see you dancing with others this Christmas party

That was most charming and perhaps, who knows? I shall. In any case, this definitely was a huge help in breaking the ice.

And I bid you farewell and a splendid sleep!
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesnt like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Dont expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm dot, dot, dot. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well thats because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel on Thu Dec 16 2010, 05:02

titan should dance.
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ on Thu Dec 16 2010, 20:09

I wanna dance with Titan!
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Thu Dec 16 2010, 21:58

KarateKeyaQ wrote:I wanna dance with Titan!

No way! Could it be? Could it be? I dare say! I was about to ask you a moment ago!

Of course we can dance! It is the duty of a loving benefactor!

Meet me on the dance floor, KKQ! We shall make the rest of the dancers envious!
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-03

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Instinct: 18

Post by kai[bloodshot] on Fri Dec 17 2010, 03:49

I dont dance. . hahah so i'll just talk. . ~
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Fri Dec 17 2010, 04:30

kai[bloodshot] wrote:I dont dance. . hahah so i'll just talk. . ~

You don't dance?? You will turn us all down?!?
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

AMP

Post by kai[bloodshot] on Fri Dec 17 2010, 09:38

SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:I dont dance. . hahah so i'll just talk. . ~

You don't dance?? You will turn us all down?!?

no i wont turn you guys down . . . though i really can't hahahah i'm err shy. . on the dancefloor
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesnt like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Dont expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm dot, dot, dot. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well thats because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel on Fri Dec 17 2010, 13:47

pft. kai dances.
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

AMP

Post by kai[bloodshot] on Fri Dec 17 2010, 14:17

^. . . I lack self-confidence in my dancing skills. . hahaha
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Fri Dec 17 2010, 22:38

kai[bloodshot] wrote:^. . . I lack self-confidence in my dancing skills. . hahaha

Kai!

It would appear that we share the same problem! Oh woe follows those who do not feel confident dancing!

It is a tragedy, indeed!
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater on Fri Dec 17 2010, 23:02

*dances*
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Fri Dec 17 2010, 23:58

(Falls asleep on dance floor)

Nobody step on me during my nap!
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

AMP

Post by quater on Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:02

*Picks Titan up and dances with her* come now chum!
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:06

quater wrote:*Picks Titan up and dances with her* come now chum!

I thought you would never ask!

Haha! Everyone knows I cannot dance!
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

AMP

Post by quater on Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:06

Neither can I!
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:12

As wicked as this sounds, I am ecstatic that you aren't pro. so I won't look terrible in comparison!

Come to think of it! Of all the WOTN festivities, we never danced.
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

AMP

Post by quater on Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:14

Haha. Nope. We did not. ^^
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

AMP

Post by kai[bloodshot] on Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:37

*taps my foot* go Q go TITAN!!