50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

This is relevant to your interests

Post by Yoyo

Hey, did you hear about that one joke that Q made about closing the site? That one that everybody bought for at least a fraction of a second? (If you claim that you didn't fall for it, then you deserve to be shot. Those who continue to deny it should be shot again.)

Well, I'm here to continue said joke with something a bit more serious. There will be no more updates to old processes on WOTN. There will be no more new systems. There will be no more new...anything. We're really closing down this time around.

Now, don't freak out or panic or call us cruel people for abandoning you.

WOTN has been a fantastic place. Lots of great friends have been made and there's been a lot of fun had here. WOTN has recovered from the darkest depths from which we doubted we could ever recover from. It's had the highest highs. We love this website and have put hours upon hours of hard work into her. (Imagine all the hours of procrastination are recorded in the pages of the Bar.)

However, we (Q, Bano, and I) have decided that we need to just start from scratch. There's just too much of the old, failing WOTN clinging to the site. It's like BO that we keep trying to hide with body spray. You don't notice it as much as the body spray, but it's definitely still there, combining with the body spray to kill us all.

So, when we say that we want to start from scratch, we mean almost from scratch. We will leave WOTN, build another forum, and be our awesome selves over there. There will be old elements that we take with us: ideas that worked here and you.

At the end of the year, we will move to a new site (naturally we'll tell you all where that site is) and leave WOTN. The new site will be epic and you will help make it so, just as you made WOTN awesome.

Believe me when I say that this was a difficult choice. I am sure that I can speak for everybody here when I say that we all love WOTN. It's our home on the internet (for many of us, anywho). I know Q and I love this site like nothing else and are sad to see it go, but it's time to move on. We will keep you updated concerning our progress on the new site and when the time comes, we will provide you with all the information you could possibly need for the new site.

We apologize for any and all emotional turmoil this will cause many of you. We're sorry for springing this on you. We feel bad that you're going to have to change all your links to this place. We feel it is for the best (besides, who doesn't want to be member number 12 on a website?).

So, let's make December one huge blow-out good-bye party. Reminisce and speculate. Have fun, eat, drink, be merry, and enjoy the last days of WOTN. They've been a great few years, but the future holds bigger and better things. :3

Here goes everything. *takes deep breath and clicks the send button*
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 19:26 by KarateKeyaQ

amaterasu wrote:I don't think I'll make the move to the new site. I think I will stop at the end of WOTN
    Why not?

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 20:05 by Lunami

It's been a blast then Ama.

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 20:38 by azuki_dashi16

Alma! Why? D:

Post on Tue Dec 07 2010, 01:57 by Destinykil

Because Ama is a loser who has not courage.

Post on Tue Dec 07 2010, 02:09 by Saiyo

But...but Rasu why

Post on Thu Dec 09 2010, 04:20 by SickSelfishSyQo

I'm sad to see Wotn go, but I guess I may just show up at the new site. This was totally the first forum I ever frequented, and I'm glad I did.

Post on Fri Dec 10 2010, 13:16 by Cutieyboo

It is so sad to see this site go. I mean i have had an on and off realtionship sort of thing with it. But i guess it is for the better.

Post on Fri Dec 10 2010, 13:36 by Mikel

SickSelfishSyQo wrote:I'm sad to see Wotn go, but I guess I may just show up at the new site. This was totally the first forum I ever frequented, and I'm glad I did.

same

Post on Fri Dec 10 2010, 22:58 by amaterasu

Well everything must come to an end. This just seems to be the right time for me I guess. To go down with the ship or whatever that motto is.

Post on Fri Dec 10 2010, 23:49 by Zergio

Heeey, Atma is Usopp of this OP reference Bwahaha

Still, thats too bad. Even though we didn't talk too much.... I can even say at all, I'll miss you man

Post on Sat Dec 11 2010, 02:08 by SickSelfishSyQo

amaterasu wrote:Well everything must come to an end. This just seems to be the right time for me I guess. To go down with the ship or whatever that motto is.

Argh!! (that was an agreement 'argh, matey')

Post on Sun Dec 12 2010, 22:04 by amaterasu

I don't quite get that last one, but okay??

Post on Tue Dec 14 2010, 18:43 by Envy'sWrath

aww I'll be sad to see WOTN go but oh well out with the old and in with the new I guess.

Post on Tue Dec 14 2010, 20:22 by Lunami

SSS is agreeing with what you said Ama. lol

Post on Wed Dec 15 2010, 22:36 by amaterasu

Lunami wrote:SSS is agreeing with what you said Ama. lol

oh, okay

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19 2017, 15:55