50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

This is relevant to your interests

Post by Yoyo

Hey, did you hear about that one joke that Q made about closing the site? That one that everybody bought for at least a fraction of a second? (If you claim that you didn't fall for it, then you deserve to be shot. Those who continue to deny it should be shot again.)

Well, I'm here to continue said joke with something a bit more serious. There will be no more updates to old processes on WOTN. There will be no more new systems. There will be no more new...anything. We're really closing down this time around.

Now, don't freak out or panic or call us cruel people for abandoning you.

WOTN has been a fantastic place. Lots of great friends have been made and there's been a lot of fun had here. WOTN has recovered from the darkest depths from which we doubted we could ever recover from. It's had the highest highs. We love this website and have put hours upon hours of hard work into her. (Imagine all the hours of procrastination are recorded in the pages of the Bar.)

However, we (Q, Bano, and I) have decided that we need to just start from scratch. There's just too much of the old, failing WOTN clinging to the site. It's like BO that we keep trying to hide with body spray. You don't notice it as much as the body spray, but it's definitely still there, combining with the body spray to kill us all.

So, when we say that we want to start from scratch, we mean almost from scratch. We will leave WOTN, build another forum, and be our awesome selves over there. There will be old elements that we take with us: ideas that worked here and you.

At the end of the year, we will move to a new site (naturally we'll tell you all where that site is) and leave WOTN. The new site will be epic and you will help make it so, just as you made WOTN awesome.

Believe me when I say that this was a difficult choice. I am sure that I can speak for everybody here when I say that we all love WOTN. It's our home on the internet (for many of us, anywho). I know Q and I love this site like nothing else and are sad to see it go, but it's time to move on. We will keep you updated concerning our progress on the new site and when the time comes, we will provide you with all the information you could possibly need for the new site.

We apologize for any and all emotional turmoil this will cause many of you. We're sorry for springing this on you. We feel bad that you're going to have to change all your links to this place. We feel it is for the best (besides, who doesn't want to be member number 12 on a website?).

So, let's make December one huge blow-out good-bye party. Reminisce and speculate. Have fun, eat, drink, be merry, and enjoy the last days of WOTN. They've been a great few years, but the future holds bigger and better things. :3

Here goes everything. *takes deep breath and clicks the send button*
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Fri Dec 03 2010, 22:21 by KarateKeyaQ

)*: (A real tear is on my cheek, by the way!)

I know I'm REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    gonna miss this site! It's like apart of my childhood. No kidding!

But I understand and I think this is a good idea. To start all over, that is, We might lose some but gain others :D
    ):
    :D
    :|
    (:
    ):
    ^_^

Post on Fri Dec 03 2010, 22:40 by Yoyo

No way, a real tear? O:
    You're so dedicated. Broken

Post on Fri Dec 03 2010, 22:51 by Banouin

Thats that!

Post on Fri Dec 03 2010, 23:01 by Mikel

sad.

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 00:03 by kai[bloodshot]

I'll support you guys all the way!!. . if it's for the betterment

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 01:14 by Titaniumxvx

Tis a bittersweet feeling after so long on WOTN! I need a kleenex or sleeve!

Many friends, growing up, the jokes, and banters with such loving folk!

The closing of WOTN to a new horizon. Quite Surreal!

This means....December must be a spectacular month! We shall blow it out of the water!

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 02:22 by Zergio

Alas, I knew WOTN.

For less then a year >3>

Even so, gonna miss it.

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 02:25 by Saiyo

was here from beginning to end
    and will continue to follow.

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 02:41 by PeinQAkatsuki

Wow, it's like... losing something, but gaining it too with the new site. You know? Like bittersweet. Coz this forum holds a lot of memories, but the new forum will be like... new.

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 03:24 by BlackRain

fine but i wants to beez a ninjer! that was your daily dose of southern twang brought to you be BlackRain "im like a cockroach...IM TO STUBBORN TO DIE!"

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 14:41 by Azarni_Rin

a new start?! D: How absurd yet brilliant at the same time!!

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 14:48 by jake989

This is pretty sad. Idk what to say, I know I'll miss this place alot.
    Hmm, but we do need a new start.
    I guess we all should just say goodbye and welcome the new change :l

Post on Sat Dec 04 2010, 22:35 by theBOSS.

ninjas are overrated anyway, PIRATES BBY.

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 04:00 by PeinQAkatsuki

^Win

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 06:31 by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

So surprising to read after having such an awesome night.>_<
    idk..lost of words.so many memories made here
    I definitely will miss WOTN,many emotions,friends & great times tied within this site.
    I can definitely see how difficult this must have been..yoyo,bano & Q of all.

like the passing of an old dog...to getting a new puppy.bittersweet yet sad.yes definitely the last nite i will have a few tears.Love this site

December will be the one to remember~

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 13:18 by Lunami

Oh my, just read. Well, you can expect my support on the new forum when it is indeed created!

I do hope that several others of whom are here now shall as well continue to the other forum, for I've no way to contact many of the incredibly awesome people!

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 15:23 by Banouin

Lunami wrote:Oh my, just read. Well, you can expect my support on the new forum when it is indeed created!

I do hope that several others of whom are here now shall as well continue to the other forum, for I've no way to contact many of the incredibly awesome people!

We hope the same thing. ^^

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 15:46 by Lunami

^ I'm quite sure! But a bit more hope doesn't hurt. ^^

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 19:15 by amaterasu

Wow, I never thought this would happen. I knew that one day it would, but I didn't think Q that you would give it up. Wow, this is pretty shocking news. I can't say that I am sad or happy over this, just that it is nature. I hope brand new success with the new site and all that jazz. In two weeks, when I get home I will try to WOTN things up one last time.

Post on Sun Dec 05 2010, 21:56 by Toshii

awwwwwwww wow TT^TT i'll miss this place a LOT :(((( but new start is good as well :o ^^

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 01:48 by Destinykil

Let's not be down for the birth of a new site is on the horizon, yes I will miss the 2 and ahalf years on WOTN. Everything thats ever happened, al the songs that remind me or certain times, but let's not give up

Let us NOT forget the struggles we went through as NINJA!

THE DEPRESSION! THE RISE! THE TRANSFORMATION!

But let us also not forget all the good times we had here. Remember all the good times in the bar, the convos, the ROMANCE!

This may be the end of WOTN but it is the start of a new journey, who will accompany me and the others on this journey?

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 10:28 by Lunami

Well said Des!

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 13:31 by amaterasu

I don't think I'll make the move to the new site. I think I will stop at the end of WOTN

Post on Mon Dec 06 2010, 16:34 by Banouin

Sad to hear that Ama

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27 2017, 16:52