The Bar

    Share
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:37

    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^

    Sure what do you want?

    Bon huh? Not my favorite, but would you like the one I already have made of him?

    Thinking.... thinking......

    I think that was the one where bon and Sanji were fighting......

    that'd be perfect!

    Oh, er no! I meant I have one of Bon Clay from Impel Down that's right now in my um, stir-fry as you called it!
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:39

    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^

    Sure what do you want?

    Bon huh? Not my favorite, but would you like the one I already have made of him?

    Thinking.... thinking......

    I think that was the one where bon and Sanji were fighting......

    that'd be perfect!

    Oh, er no! I meant I have one of Bon Clay from Impel Down that's right now in my um, stir-fry as you called it!

    Even better!

    and I call it a stir-fry cuz its so many different things in one ^^`
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 23
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:40

    quater wrote:Was I? Fantastic! I do enjoy acting here and there, Titan!

    I sent her a PM to clear things up!

    That you were devestated by my move to give it to the Nigerian slave trader. If that had made you happy that would of made me a crummy leader!

    The way you emphasized your angst was truly dramatic! Enjoyable to the max!

    It's honestly not so much the fact of the person being a bigot that would bother me. Be it slave trader, saint, artist, lunatic, etc....(endless possibilities)! It would extremely bother me that the person was not Q!

    If you are near asleep, you should attend to sleep soon! I shall since it is late! Adieu and a farewell!
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 23
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:42

    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:Zergio! Am I somewhere in that top 100? Do say I am! Even if it is 98th, I shall be pleased!

    Smart


    Hm..... my list is small, and I tend to forget to add people....

    titan..... titan..... lets make you...... number...... 6

    6th? 6th! I am honored to be on the top 10 that I may jump to the moon at any moment now!

    I almost had not seen this post at the top!

    This is spectacular! 6th is truly a wondrous number!

    Smart

    WTF?!?!

    I had no idea people were please to be so high on a commoners list!

    I am extreamly honored! Broken

    As a loving benefactor and pleased recipient, I am touched at no matter who's list I am on!

    If I can be somewhat special, then that is enough. I do not care about being rich, famous, attractive, or skilled! I would just like to be loved in some way! Therefore, I am honored!

    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:43

    Night Titan ^^
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: The Bar

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:43

    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:We do?? Where did you contrive that delusion?!?

    Do not shoot a wonderful dove down by such villainry!

    If it is not the graceful and delightful SSS come to the bar to make a stunning appearance!

    I am ecstatic!

    My joy matches your own! I have so enjoyed being able to see and conversate with the famous Titan ^^ I hope things are interesting in your life??

    I hope to be famous to all of the aspiring little eight year old tykes one day as a dear role model so that they can have figurines and posters of me!

    But that is all in jest and futile thinking!

    Things have been SPECTACULAR! More than ever with the 12 relatives getting in tomorrow.

    Tell me! I have a special question to ask you today.

    Eight?? Contrary to popular belief, you would be better starting with the 16 year olds!! They are just impressionable enough to make a difference!!

    12?? Which ones?? You enjoy seeing your relatives, then??

    What sort of question??

    16 year olds? Quite Savage beings! They may have lustful desires of me! While this is no vice, I would much rather be innocently idolized as a role model instead of by some moody beings!

    They are a weird bunch, I tell ya! Grams, Gramps, Random Guy, Dad, Mom, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, and 4 Cousins. This will be a madness. What about you? Do you enjoy your relatives, SSS?

    I shall tell you another day. It is quite important.
    That they are! But if you can get through to them, it's worth it!

    Oh! Sounds fun! Haha I can't say I do. I have a much too extended familt to be able to enjoy them.

    You could always PM me~

    I will indoctrinate them using my ultimate, "Titan's greatest classics" soundtrack! Splendid thinking, SSS!

    Is there any such thing as having too large of an extended family? You have a network of support, SSS! Quite the marvel.

    Oh! But the question was a simple joking question to ask in jest! Another time I shall!

    I'm glad we're on the same page!!

    There is! Iv'e got three sets of everything! Grandparents, aunts and uncles, parents,,,

    Be sure to remmeber what it is??

    SSS! I thought you had completely left the bar!

    Three sets? If you do not mind, where is the third set from? That is a huge number of relatives! Weet-Whoo!

    I shall remember with all my heart.

    I kinda have ^^;

    Hmm?? I have lots of relatives, many by marriage.

    Oh, good, I am cursed with a terrible memory and will not!
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:45

    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^

    Sure what do you want?

    Bon huh? Not my favorite, but would you like the one I already have made of him?

    Thinking.... thinking......

    I think that was the one where bon and Sanji were fighting......

    that'd be perfect!

    Oh, er no! I meant I have one of Bon Clay from Impel Down that's right now in my um, stir-fry as you called it!

    Even better!

    and I call it a stir-fry cuz its so many different things in one ^^`

    Hey man I support that name.

    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:46

    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:Was I? Fantastic! I do enjoy acting here and there, Titan!

    I sent her a PM to clear things up!

    That you were devestated by my move to give it to the Nigerian slave trader. If that had made you happy that would of made me a crummy leader!

    The way you emphasized your angst was truly dramatic! Enjoyable to the max!

    It's honestly not so much the fact of the person being a bigot that would bother me. Be it slave trader, saint, artist, lunatic, etc....(endless possibilities)! It would extremely bother me that the person was not Q!

    If you are near asleep, you should attend to sleep soon! I shall since it is late! Adieu and a farewell!

    Thanks. ^^ I try to do it now and again mate. ^_~

    Aw, that was nice of you, Titan. I am touched.

    Goodnight friends! I am out!
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:46

    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^

    Sure what do you want?

    Bon huh? Not my favorite, but would you like the one I already have made of him?

    Thinking.... thinking......

    I think that was the one where bon and Sanji were fighting......

    that'd be perfect!

    Oh, er no! I meant I have one of Bon Clay from Impel Down that's right now in my um, stir-fry as you called it!

    Even better!

    and I call it a stir-fry cuz its so many different things in one ^^`

    Hey man I support that name.


    support what name?

    and good night ^^
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:47

    Stir fry.

    Don't goodnight! That was the avatar for you, Zergio! It's yours! If you want it?
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:48

    Apologies, I thought you were departing.

    I'll stay a lil longer.

    and im just putting it on ^^
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:48

    Naw, I am departing, I was just surprised you didn't say anything about the avatar I put up for you!
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:49

    I love the avatar Q~ thank you ^^ I'll put it on asap~

    have a good night
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:58

    night bar
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: The Bar

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Sat Nov 20 2010, 12:38

    good evening, morning, afternoon bar!
    avatar
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    Age : 21
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-01-21

    AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Shadowed Glass on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:35

    Heys!
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:42

    Hey~
    avatar
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    Age : 21
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-01-21

    AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Shadowed Glass on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:43

    Heyas!
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:54

    What up?
    avatar
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    Age : 21
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-01-21

    AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Shadowed Glass on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:55

    Not much, just drinking my hot chocolate. Yous?
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:57

    http://www.justin.tv/zergiotheslayer
    avatar
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    Age : 21
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-01-21

    AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Shadowed Glass on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:58

    Gio!
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:59

    Ey Shadow
    avatar
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    Age : 21
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-01-21

    AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Shadowed Glass on Sat Nov 20 2010, 18:59

    Yous doing much?
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 19:00

    Nope. just setted up my channel. you?

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23 2017, 16:41