The Bar

    Share
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 24
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:12

    Titaniumxvx wrote:Zergio! Am I somewhere in that top 100? Do say I am! Even if it is 98th, I shall be pleased!

    Smart


    Hm..... my list is small, and I tend to forget to add people....

    titan..... titan..... lets make you...... number...... 6
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:12

    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:No, but I am? Can I suffice you with friendliness?

    NNNNNNNOOOOOO! Not without your lovable and compounding interest friend!

    Oh thank goodness Titan came! I am just the opening show in comparison!

    The opening show? But! That is the best! Everyone is asleep by the last act of the day!

    Still! Look at my jest! And I was so eager to speak with the Q today!

    Depends! I always go to the early shows where the last act is at a prompt and timely 8 PM!

    Hey, how ya be, Titan? ^^

    God forbid we couldn't have you out past 10 PM! That's dangerous. 8 PM is quite prompt. Yes.

    I am merry as merry weather today. Came back from a school debate event just now.

    What have you been up to?

    I've had a relaxing evening and am now beginning work on WOTNOPOLIS 17.

    Oh, tell me about your school event. Hurry hurry. Spare no details.

    A relaxing evening and a spectacular WOTNopolis 17 to be released! Sounds Magnificent!

    Say? Say? But it's too mundane! At a school faraway, our school debate team was debating the topic,

    "The abuse of illegal drugs ought to be treated as a matter of public health, not of criminal justice"

    We bear no choice over the side we end up getting. I ended up going pro.

    Haha, not anytime soon. Just starting it Titan.

    Yuck~ I am totally against that idea. (I am sure SSS would agree with it though but don't tell her I said that).


    She! Wha-~ What the freedom

    Framed! These words are not mine. Who put them there? Come on which one of ya? Pay Up

    Q said it! Q said that you were a commie, SSS! I tried...I cried and I tried to defend your honor but....

    It was all Q's doing! (Points) That is the true culprit and villain!

    I am a dear and beautiful and wondrous angel.

    Angelic

    Woah now Titan! Way to throw ole Q under the bus.

    You threw yourself under the bus, pal! No help from me standing by the bus stop!

    It is kind of like that awkward moment when you get in a stranger's van only to realize that there is no free candy and no free dinner after all.

    To fly My point is that you set it up!

    Blast you couldn't be more right. How cowardly for me to blame you!


    What will happen to SSS and Q now?

    The drama! Suspense! Agony! Cruel Tension! The nightmarish despair!


    It's clear that SSS and I can never be friends or even in the same thread again!

    Look Q! I am on your side 100 percent of the way and I couldn't agree more.

    SSS is most definitely a communist! I saw her wear a red bandanna once and it was very clear! I am in full support.

    A full blooded commie you say?! Eghast! Titan, how could we let her get into the site and corrupt the youth of WOTNOPOLIS!?

    These lips speak only the truth! I say her passing out communist posters to the youth of WOTNop!

    I said, "Whaddya got there?" and SSS quickly hid it!

    I know a communist when I see one! Don't believe me? I speak the truth and I support your sentiments!

    Dear gosh!? Does she have no restraint!

    I believe you fully!

    It is a stupendous travesty!

    No fears, Q! Even if the whole world of WOTN were to turn against you, I would still remain your friend!

    Would you really? Well that is a truly kind thing to say, Titan! However if all of WOTN turned against me they may of had good cause to! What if I sold WOTN to a Nigerian slave trader?
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:13

    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:*yawns*

    Upon what actions are good and bad? To see something as bad, when it might be good, both sides do. The "good" see the opponents as "bad". But, sometimes, the bad is good, which makes the good bad. but, yet, there is no way to determin who's the good guy and who's the bad guy. All actions are not based on good or bad, but selfishness.

    Some people want to burn and harvest fossil fuels for the selfishness of making money while the earth pays.

    However, people who don't want that are selfish to reduce the profits of a company.

    A kid stealing a candy bar is selfishly taking something for free, cuz he can't afford it.

    The store is selfishly over pricing candy so they can make a profit.

    and the company's are also selfishly over pricing product to make profit.


    The world runs on selfishness. Even if someone is good, they have a selfish reason. The bad guys are also running on selfish reasons.

    Deny as you wish, but most of the things we do are based on selfishness.

    So, is there good or bad, or is there just levels of selfishness?

    Zergio of the Mind Maze: November 19, 2010

    Someone is speaking of the philosophy of Egoism.

    A very fine summery, Q

    Yup. But I disagree with like, most of what you said. Especially when you spoke of a profit or burning fossil fuels. Very rarely is 'the bad' good. Also, what about martyrs? Or those who have sacrificed themselves for others? The very idea of selfishness is gripping onto your own life. Yet people will act against their own best interests. And some will die to protect another. If dying to protect another is selfish, then is the term selfish even useful?

    Ah, a very fine point there Q. But, I am not trying to point it out like that. Perhaps selfishness is not the right word to define what im trying to state, but, from ether side, when good and evil is used, both sides almost always see themselfs as good, while the other is bad. Now, intentions are obviously different, and reasoning is given to justify themselfs to make more people see them as "good". If you ask both sides who's the bad or good guy, I think the majority answer would be "I am the good guy, they are the bad guy".

    and yes, I /THINK/. I have no proof to show I am right, nor do I want to prove im right. Im giving a oppinion, which is not a right or wrong answer when first stated.

    Think back to when you fought to become the leader of WOTN. Almost all of WOTN, if not all of WOTN were justifying you. We saw you as the good guy, and the Previous leader as the bad guy. If we were in the perspective of the old leader, he might have seen you as the bad guy, for taking his power away before rules say it is defaulted to you.

    Now, before you comment, im just trying to show how both sides can see themselfs as good, and opponents as bad.

    and I am not saying what im stating happens all the time.

    Its just a thought that came to me, and I decided to meantion ^^

    That's not selfishness. That's just being human.

    An opinion can be right or wrong. I believe the Moon is the back of the sun would be an opinion that is flatly wrong.

    He might of? But so what? Does it really matter if people believe they are all good or not. And I, for one, view myself as a bad person quite a bit. It depends on your morals. Yes, if there is no common moral standard for everyone, then morals will be made to always justify one's actions. But if everyone has a common code of morals, say, Christian morals. Then whoever breaks the morals will be universally seen as evil, and those who keep them as good. Individual perspective will have less power to cloud and build the ego.

    In the same way we all noted that I was a better leader because we all based it off the standard of a leader. Note, also, PF may of been completely understanding as to why we took his power.

    And I am just sharing my thoughts on what you think.

    I do know what your talking bout, Q. I just consider a oppinion a neutral answer when first stated. I know its not like that at all, but I like viewing it like that ^^

    and I do know your stating your thoughts, which is why this isn't a unpleasent conversation. Sure, we may say some things the other doesn't agree with and all that, but we don't pull out fists or anything. We just calmly state what we wanna state.

    That is one of the reasons I like talking to you like this. Sure, what I see maybe wrong and all that, but you don't just say im wrong. You state your thoughts upon it to show me the errors I made.

    but, this conversation is very interesting. I thought of the idea of both sides with thoughts of the good and the bad. You went in depth and discription, allowing me to see a more clear answer.

    Even if im proven wrong after fighting hard, I do enjoy these chats, because its like looking out the window that shows rain, then looking out a window that shows the sun ^^

    and although I could debate with other people, its just not the same without good old Q. After all, you helped me get over alot of silly things I over reacted about, even though I felt a sting ^^

    Heh, maybe meeting you was the second best thing to happen to me. Apologies, but you can't beat number one this time~
    IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

    Naw, we're not like that :P And yes, that is why I talk to people like that. I don't want to beat people, but teach them. ^^

    Thanks. Glad to hear my little debates aren't so bad after all. ^^ And hey, I enjoy talking to you and helping you too!

    Well thanks then. I am happy to make the top 100. ^^

    ._. *checks my list* I think I only got to the...... 20's on this here list.

    Still a privilege dude. ^^

    btw, I'll be watching the new episode of OP tomorrow, at 9:00pm~

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.
    avatar
    Saiyo
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

    lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

    -American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.




    Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Saiyo on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:13

    hi?
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:14

    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:We do?? Where did you contrive that delusion?!?

    Do not shoot a wonderful dove down by such villainry!

    If it is not the graceful and delightful SSS come to the bar to make a stunning appearance!

    I am ecstatic!

    My joy matches your own! I have so enjoyed being able to see and conversate with the famous Titan ^^ I hope things are interesting in your life??

    I hope to be famous to all of the aspiring little eight year old tykes one day as a dear role model so that they can have figurines and posters of me!

    But that is all in jest and futile thinking!

    Things have been SPECTACULAR! More than ever with the 12 relatives getting in tomorrow.

    Tell me! I have a special question to ask you today.

    Eight?? Contrary to popular belief, you would be better starting with the 16 year olds!! They are just impressionable enough to make a difference!!

    12?? Which ones?? You enjoy seeing your relatives, then??

    What sort of question??

    16 year olds? Quite Savage beings! They may have lustful desires of me! While this is no vice, I would much rather be innocently idolized as a role model instead of by some moody beings!

    They are a weird bunch, I tell ya! Grams, Gramps, Random Guy, Dad, Mom, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, and 4 Cousins. This will be a madness. What about you? Do you enjoy your relatives, SSS?

    I shall tell you another day. It is quite important.
    That they are! But if you can get through to them, it's worth it!

    Oh! Sounds fun! Haha I can't say I do. I have a much too extended familt to be able to enjoy them.

    You could always PM me~

    I will indoctrinate them using my ultimate, "Titan's greatest classics" soundtrack! Splendid thinking, SSS!

    Is there any such thing as having too large of an extended family? You have a network of support, SSS! Quite the marvel.

    Oh! But the question was a simple joking question to ask in jest! Another time I shall!
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 24
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:15

    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:15

    Saiyo wrote:hi?

    Hey?
    avatar
    Saiyo
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

    lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

    -American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.




    Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Saiyo on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:17

    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:hi?

    Hey?

    lol. whats up?
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:18

    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:hi?

    Hey?

    lol. whats up?

    Pretty sleepy! Will be that time soon. Sleeping
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:19

    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:No, but I am? Can I suffice you with friendliness?

    NNNNNNNOOOOOO! Not without your lovable and compounding interest friend!

    Oh thank goodness Titan came! I am just the opening show in comparison!

    The opening show? But! That is the best! Everyone is asleep by the last act of the day!

    Still! Look at my jest! And I was so eager to speak with the Q today!

    Depends! I always go to the early shows where the last act is at a prompt and timely 8 PM!

    Hey, how ya be, Titan? ^^

    God forbid we couldn't have you out past 10 PM! That's dangerous. 8 PM is quite prompt. Yes.

    I am merry as merry weather today. Came back from a school debate event just now.

    What have you been up to?

    I've had a relaxing evening and am now beginning work on WOTNOPOLIS 17.

    Oh, tell me about your school event. Hurry hurry. Spare no details.

    A relaxing evening and a spectacular WOTNopolis 17 to be released! Sounds Magnificent!

    Say? Say? But it's too mundane! At a school faraway, our school debate team was debating the topic,

    "The abuse of illegal drugs ought to be treated as a matter of public health, not of criminal justice"

    We bear no choice over the side we end up getting. I ended up going pro.

    Haha, not anytime soon. Just starting it Titan.

    Yuck~ I am totally against that idea. (I am sure SSS would agree with it though but don't tell her I said that).


    She! Wha-~ What the freedom

    Framed! These words are not mine. Who put them there? Come on which one of ya? Pay Up

    Q said it! Q said that you were a commie, SSS! I tried...I cried and I tried to defend your honor but....

    It was all Q's doing! (Points) That is the true culprit and villain!

    I am a dear and beautiful and wondrous angel.

    Angelic

    Woah now Titan! Way to throw ole Q under the bus.

    You threw yourself under the bus, pal! No help from me standing by the bus stop!

    It is kind of like that awkward moment when you get in a stranger's van only to realize that there is no free candy and no free dinner after all.

    To fly My point is that you set it up!

    Blast you couldn't be more right. How cowardly for me to blame you!


    What will happen to SSS and Q now?

    The drama! Suspense! Agony! Cruel Tension! The nightmarish despair!


    It's clear that SSS and I can never be friends or even in the same thread again!

    Look Q! I am on your side 100 percent of the way and I couldn't agree more.

    SSS is most definitely a communist! I saw her wear a red bandanna once and it was very clear! I am in full support.

    A full blooded commie you say?! Eghast! Titan, how could we let her get into the site and corrupt the youth of WOTNOPOLIS!?

    These lips speak only the truth! I say her passing out communist posters to the youth of WOTNop!

    I said, "Whaddya got there?" and SSS quickly hid it!

    I know a communist when I see one! Don't believe me? I speak the truth and I support your sentiments!

    Dear gosh!? Does she have no restraint!

    I believe you fully!

    It is a stupendous travesty!

    No fears, Q! Even if the whole world of WOTN were to turn against you, I would still remain your friend!

    Would you really? Well that is a truly kind thing to say, Titan! However if all of WOTN turned against me they may of had good cause to! What if I sold WOTN to a Nigerian slave trader?

    I just realized that today was a mighty mushy night for the bar! I diagnose it to your humorous theatrics!

    His occupation bears little correlation on how he will run the site. But I would question your judgment and make quite a racket!

    Devastated A devastating thought!
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:21

    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:No, but I am? Can I suffice you with friendliness?

    NNNNNNNOOOOOO! Not without your lovable and compounding interest friend!

    Oh thank goodness Titan came! I am just the opening show in comparison!

    The opening show? But! That is the best! Everyone is asleep by the last act of the day!

    Still! Look at my jest! And I was so eager to speak with the Q today!

    Depends! I always go to the early shows where the last act is at a prompt and timely 8 PM!

    Hey, how ya be, Titan? ^^

    God forbid we couldn't have you out past 10 PM! That's dangerous. 8 PM is quite prompt. Yes.

    I am merry as merry weather today. Came back from a school debate event just now.

    What have you been up to?

    I've had a relaxing evening and am now beginning work on WOTNOPOLIS 17.

    Oh, tell me about your school event. Hurry hurry. Spare no details.

    A relaxing evening and a spectacular WOTNopolis 17 to be released! Sounds Magnificent!

    Say? Say? But it's too mundane! At a school faraway, our school debate team was debating the topic,

    "The abuse of illegal drugs ought to be treated as a matter of public health, not of criminal justice"

    We bear no choice over the side we end up getting. I ended up going pro.

    Haha, not anytime soon. Just starting it Titan.

    Yuck~ I am totally against that idea. (I am sure SSS would agree with it though but don't tell her I said that).


    She! Wha-~ What the freedom

    Framed! These words are not mine. Who put them there? Come on which one of ya? Pay Up

    Q said it! Q said that you were a commie, SSS! I tried...I cried and I tried to defend your honor but....

    It was all Q's doing! (Points) That is the true culprit and villain!

    I am a dear and beautiful and wondrous angel.

    Angelic

    Woah now Titan! Way to throw ole Q under the bus.

    You threw yourself under the bus, pal! No help from me standing by the bus stop!

    It is kind of like that awkward moment when you get in a stranger's van only to realize that there is no free candy and no free dinner after all.

    To fly My point is that you set it up!

    Blast you couldn't be more right. How cowardly for me to blame you!


    What will happen to SSS and Q now?

    The drama! Suspense! Agony! Cruel Tension! The nightmarish despair!


    It's clear that SSS and I can never be friends or even in the same thread again!

    Look Q! I am on your side 100 percent of the way and I couldn't agree more.

    SSS is most definitely a communist! I saw her wear a red bandanna once and it was very clear! I am in full support.

    A full blooded commie you say?! Eghast! Titan, how could we let her get into the site and corrupt the youth of WOTNOPOLIS!?

    These lips speak only the truth! I say her passing out communist posters to the youth of WOTNop!

    I said, "Whaddya got there?" and SSS quickly hid it!

    I know a communist when I see one! Don't believe me? I speak the truth and I support your sentiments!

    Dear gosh!? Does she have no restraint!

    I believe you fully!

    It is a stupendous travesty!

    No fears, Q! Even if the whole world of WOTN were to turn against you, I would still remain your friend!

    Would you really? Well that is a truly kind thing to say, Titan! However if all of WOTN turned against me they may of had good cause to! What if I sold WOTN to a Nigerian slave trader?

    I just realized that today was a mighty mushy night for the bar! I diagnose it to your humorous theatrics!

    His occupation bears little correlation on how he will run the site. But I would question your judgment and make quite a racket!

    Devastated A devastating thought!

    My theatrics? You truly believe it?

    I hope SSS knows she wasn't really banished. She disappeared after I said that...

    Haha...Perhaps. ^^ I am glad you found it devestating.
    avatar
    Saiyo
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

    lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

    -American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.




    Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Saiyo on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:22

    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:hi?

    Hey?

    lol. whats up?

    Pretty sleepy! Will be that time soon.

    i see
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:22

    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:24

    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:No, but I am? Can I suffice you with friendliness?

    NNNNNNNOOOOOO! Not without your lovable and compounding interest friend!

    Oh thank goodness Titan came! I am just the opening show in comparison!

    The opening show? But! That is the best! Everyone is asleep by the last act of the day!

    Still! Look at my jest! And I was so eager to speak with the Q today!

    Depends! I always go to the early shows where the last act is at a prompt and timely 8 PM!

    Hey, how ya be, Titan? ^^

    God forbid we couldn't have you out past 10 PM! That's dangerous. 8 PM is quite prompt. Yes.

    I am merry as merry weather today. Came back from a school debate event just now.

    What have you been up to?

    I've had a relaxing evening and am now beginning work on WOTNOPOLIS 17.

    Oh, tell me about your school event. Hurry hurry. Spare no details.

    A relaxing evening and a spectacular WOTNopolis 17 to be released! Sounds Magnificent!

    Say? Say? But it's too mundane! At a school faraway, our school debate team was debating the topic,

    "The abuse of illegal drugs ought to be treated as a matter of public health, not of criminal justice"

    We bear no choice over the side we end up getting. I ended up going pro.

    Haha, not anytime soon. Just starting it Titan.

    Yuck~ I am totally against that idea. (I am sure SSS would agree with it though but don't tell her I said that).


    She! Wha-~ What the freedom

    Framed! These words are not mine. Who put them there? Come on which one of ya? Pay Up

    Q said it! Q said that you were a commie, SSS! I tried...I cried and I tried to defend your honor but....

    It was all Q's doing! (Points) That is the true culprit and villain!

    I am a dear and beautiful and wondrous angel.

    Angelic

    Woah now Titan! Way to throw ole Q under the bus.

    You threw yourself under the bus, pal! No help from me standing by the bus stop!

    It is kind of like that awkward moment when you get in a stranger's van only to realize that there is no free candy and no free dinner after all.

    To fly My point is that you set it up!

    Blast you couldn't be more right. How cowardly for me to blame you!


    What will happen to SSS and Q now?

    The drama! Suspense! Agony! Cruel Tension! The nightmarish despair!


    It's clear that SSS and I can never be friends or even in the same thread again!

    Look Q! I am on your side 100 percent of the way and I couldn't agree more.

    SSS is most definitely a communist! I saw her wear a red bandanna once and it was very clear! I am in full support.

    A full blooded commie you say?! Eghast! Titan, how could we let her get into the site and corrupt the youth of WOTNOPOLIS!?

    These lips speak only the truth! I say her passing out communist posters to the youth of WOTNop!

    I said, "Whaddya got there?" and SSS quickly hid it!

    I know a communist when I see one! Don't believe me? I speak the truth and I support your sentiments!

    Dear gosh!? Does she have no restraint!

    I believe you fully!

    It is a stupendous travesty!

    No fears, Q! Even if the whole world of WOTN were to turn against you, I would still remain your friend!

    Would you really? Well that is a truly kind thing to say, Titan! However if all of WOTN turned against me they may of had good cause to! What if I sold WOTN to a Nigerian slave trader?

    I just realized that today was a mighty mushy night for the bar! I diagnose it to your humorous theatrics!

    His occupation bears little correlation on how he will run the site. But I would question your judgment and make quite a racket!

    Devastated A devastating thought!

    My theatrics? You truly believe it?

    I hope SSS knows she wasn't really banished. She disappeared after I said that...

    Haha...Perhaps. ^^ I am glad you found it devestating.

    You were more theatrical than usual today and that was amazing!

    I noticed, too! Snap! Poor SSS! I do hope that was not taken literally.

    Wait a moment! Wait a moment! You derived some pleasure from my devastation? I do not follow!
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: The Bar

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:27

    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:We do?? Where did you contrive that delusion?!?

    Do not shoot a wonderful dove down by such villainry!

    If it is not the graceful and delightful SSS come to the bar to make a stunning appearance!

    I am ecstatic!

    My joy matches your own! I have so enjoyed being able to see and conversate with the famous Titan ^^ I hope things are interesting in your life??

    I hope to be famous to all of the aspiring little eight year old tykes one day as a dear role model so that they can have figurines and posters of me!

    But that is all in jest and futile thinking!

    Things have been SPECTACULAR! More than ever with the 12 relatives getting in tomorrow.

    Tell me! I have a special question to ask you today.

    Eight?? Contrary to popular belief, you would be better starting with the 16 year olds!! They are just impressionable enough to make a difference!!

    12?? Which ones?? You enjoy seeing your relatives, then??

    What sort of question??

    16 year olds? Quite Savage beings! They may have lustful desires of me! While this is no vice, I would much rather be innocently idolized as a role model instead of by some moody beings!

    They are a weird bunch, I tell ya! Grams, Gramps, Random Guy, Dad, Mom, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, and 4 Cousins. This will be a madness. What about you? Do you enjoy your relatives, SSS?

    I shall tell you another day. It is quite important.
    That they are! But if you can get through to them, it's worth it!

    Oh! Sounds fun! Haha I can't say I do. I have a much too extended familt to be able to enjoy them.

    You could always PM me~

    I will indoctrinate them using my ultimate, "Titan's greatest classics" soundtrack! Splendid thinking, SSS!

    Is there any such thing as having too large of an extended family? You have a network of support, SSS! Quite the marvel.

    Oh! But the question was a simple joking question to ask in jest! Another time I shall!

    I'm glad we're on the same page!!

    There is! Iv'e got three sets of everything! Grandparents, aunts and uncles, parents,,,

    Be sure to remmeber what it is??
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 24
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:28

    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 24
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:29

    Titan, you did get my friendly reply ontop of the page, right?


    Last edited by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:29; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:29

    Was I? Fantastic! I do enjoy acting here and there, Titan!

    I sent her a PM to clear things up!

    That you were devestated by my move to give it to the Nigerian slave trader. If that had made you happy that would of made me a crummy leader!
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:31

    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:hi?

    Hey?

    lol. whats up?

    Pretty sleepy! Will be that time soon.

    i see

    And you?
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:32

    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:Zergio! Am I somewhere in that top 100? Do say I am! Even if it is 98th, I shall be pleased!

    Smart


    Hm..... my list is small, and I tend to forget to add people....

    titan..... titan..... lets make you...... number...... 6

    6th? 6th! I am honored to be on the top 10 that I may jump to the moon at any moment now!

    I almost had not seen this post at the top!

    This is spectacular! 6th is truly a wondrous number!

    Smart
    avatar
    Saiyo
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

    lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

    -American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.




    Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Saiyo on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:32

    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:hi?

    Hey?

    lol. whats up?

    Pretty sleepy! Will be that time soon.

    i see

    And you?

    umm nothing wanted to talk to peoples
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: The Bar

    Post by quater on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:33

    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^

    Sure what do you want?

    Bon huh? Not my favorite, but would you like the one I already have made of him?
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:34

    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:We do?? Where did you contrive that delusion?!?

    Do not shoot a wonderful dove down by such villainry!

    If it is not the graceful and delightful SSS come to the bar to make a stunning appearance!

    I am ecstatic!

    My joy matches your own! I have so enjoyed being able to see and conversate with the famous Titan ^^ I hope things are interesting in your life??

    I hope to be famous to all of the aspiring little eight year old tykes one day as a dear role model so that they can have figurines and posters of me!

    But that is all in jest and futile thinking!

    Things have been SPECTACULAR! More than ever with the 12 relatives getting in tomorrow.

    Tell me! I have a special question to ask you today.

    Eight?? Contrary to popular belief, you would be better starting with the 16 year olds!! They are just impressionable enough to make a difference!!

    12?? Which ones?? You enjoy seeing your relatives, then??

    What sort of question??

    16 year olds? Quite Savage beings! They may have lustful desires of me! While this is no vice, I would much rather be innocently idolized as a role model instead of by some moody beings!

    They are a weird bunch, I tell ya! Grams, Gramps, Random Guy, Dad, Mom, Uncle, Aunt, Brother, and 4 Cousins. This will be a madness. What about you? Do you enjoy your relatives, SSS?

    I shall tell you another day. It is quite important.
    That they are! But if you can get through to them, it's worth it!

    Oh! Sounds fun! Haha I can't say I do. I have a much too extended familt to be able to enjoy them.

    You could always PM me~

    I will indoctrinate them using my ultimate, "Titan's greatest classics" soundtrack! Splendid thinking, SSS!

    Is there any such thing as having too large of an extended family? You have a network of support, SSS! Quite the marvel.

    Oh! But the question was a simple joking question to ask in jest! Another time I shall!

    I'm glad we're on the same page!!

    There is! Iv'e got three sets of everything! Grandparents, aunts and uncles, parents,,,

    Be sure to remmeber what it is??

    SSS! I thought you had completely left the bar!

    Three sets? If you do not mind, where is the third set from? That is a huge number of relatives! Weet-Whoo!

    I shall remember with all my heart.
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 24
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:35

    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:Zergio! Am I somewhere in that top 100? Do say I am! Even if it is 98th, I shall be pleased!

    Smart


    Hm..... my list is small, and I tend to forget to add people....

    titan..... titan..... lets make you...... number...... 6

    6th? 6th! I am honored to be on the top 10 that I may jump to the moon at any moment now!

    I almost had not seen this post at the top!

    This is spectacular! 6th is truly a wondrous number!

    Smart

    WTF?!?!

    I had no idea people were please to be so high on a commoners list!

    I am extreamly honored! Broken
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 24
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Zergio on Sat Nov 20 2010, 03:36

    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    quater wrote:

    What an exact time!

    I would like to do that if my comp lets me.

    Well, even if it delays you, after 9pm, OP episode 476 is up`

    Fantastic! Can't wait. ^^

    *looks left, then looks right* I'd like to request a GIF avatar, such like the ones you always make ^^

    problem is, I don't have anything exact to request, other then it being a OP one.

    Thus, I'll order a "Q stir-fry", where you take some OP scenes and do as you please with them ^^

    And to help out...... scenes of Bon-chan!

    He maybe a queer, but he's a awesome guy ^^

    Sure what do you want?

    Bon huh? Not my favorite, but would you like the one I already have made of him?

    Thinking.... thinking......

    I think that was the one where bon and Sanji were fighting......

    that'd be perfect!

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Bar

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23 2017, 11:05