5 Facts

    Share
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesnt like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Dont expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm dot, dot, dot. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well thats because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Mikel on Tue Nov 30 2010, 09:00

    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:`my mail is functioning perfectly fine. never failed me. well, except when they put important files in the spam folder -__-;;
    `haha. what do you call erie and nech, then, hm?
    `how long have you two been together? what exactly did she do wrong?
    `don't be literal with me, kai. don't.
    `and jess, you gotta walk bella.

    ~It doesn't work on mine. .__. i missed an online quiz because of that.
    ~ They're friends? :D
    ~ half a year now. Too clingy, She's getting on my nerves, I lost interest.
    ~I'm not being literal .___.
    ~ seriously I know when to get serious

    `damn. that sucks.
    `and fan girls. there. haha. :P
    `like? what does she do?
    `hm.
    `sure

    ~sucks big time
    ~ friends. period :D
    ~ calls me nonstop even if she knows i have classes. she doesn't let me sleep when i have 8 am classes. She wants to know where i am, what i'm doing and who i'm with.
    ~ uh-huh
    ~ uhh. . okei?

    `mhm.
    `whatever you say. ...but they're still fan girls.
    `that's normal, actually... you can't expect her not to.
    `mhm.
    `yep

    ~ I haven't finished p3p yet. . .__. 200 floors of tartarus. . D:<
    ~ uh-huh keep saying that. .
    ~ you know me mikel. I want a wide space. and it feels like there's no trust.
    ~ I feel like i'm married. . . .__.
    ~ it's only 8:40!? OAO

    `but that's a second play through right?
    `no, thanks. no need to keep repeating facts.
    `yes, i know. don't we all? but don't you think you should consider her side as well, why she's like that? what if she's just worried - and that knowing all those give her comfort? sometimes, it's not really lack of trust.
    `that's nothing like married. marriage is much, much more invasion of privacy.
    `9pm. yep. surprised me too.
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Tue Nov 30 2010, 09:45

    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:`my mail is functioning perfectly fine. never failed me. well, except when they put important files in the spam folder -__-;;
    `haha. what do you call erie and nech, then, hm?
    `how long have you two been together? what exactly did she do wrong?
    `don't be literal with me, kai. don't.
    `and jess, you gotta walk bella.

    ~It doesn't work on mine. .__. i missed an online quiz because of that.
    ~ They're friends? :D
    ~ half a year now. Too clingy, She's getting on my nerves, I lost interest.
    ~I'm not being literal .___.
    ~ seriously I know when to get serious

    `damn. that sucks.
    `and fan girls. there. haha. :P
    `like? what does she do?
    `hm.
    `sure

    ~sucks big time
    ~ friends. period :D
    ~ calls me nonstop even if she knows i have classes. she doesn't let me sleep when i have 8 am classes. She wants to know where i am, what i'm doing and who i'm with.
    ~ uh-huh
    ~ uhh. . okei?

    `mhm.
    `whatever you say. ...but they're still fan girls.
    `that's normal, actually... you can't expect her not to.
    `mhm.
    `yep

    ~ I haven't finished p3p yet. . .__. 200 floors of tartarus. . D:<
    ~ uh-huh keep saying that. .
    ~ you know me mikel. I want a wide space. and it feels like there's no trust.
    ~ I feel like i'm married. . . .__.
    ~ it's only 8:40!? OAO

    `but that's a second play through right?
    `no, thanks. no need to keep repeating facts.
    `yes, i know. don't we all? but don't you think you should consider her side as well, why she's like that? what if she's just worried - and that knowing all those give her comfort? sometimes, it's not really lack of trust.
    `that's nothing like married. marriage is much, much more invasion of privacy.
    `9pm. yep. surprised me too.

    ~ IDK!!
    ~ lol at you mikel
    ~ actually. I fell out of love. I'm finishing by this friday. sorry .__.
    ~ dude. . she wants to share "all" of my secrets and problems. . . ;A;
    ~ lol. Happy)
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by GL on Tue Nov 30 2010, 09:47

    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:`my mail is functioning perfectly fine. never failed me. well, except when they put important files in the spam folder -__-;;
    `haha. what do you call erie and nech, then, hm?
    `how long have you two been together? what exactly did she do wrong?
    `don't be literal with me, kai. don't.
    `and jess, you gotta walk bella.

    ~It doesn't work on mine. .__. i missed an online quiz because of that.
    ~ They're friends? :D
    ~ half a year now. Too clingy, She's getting on my nerves, I lost interest.
    ~I'm not being literal .___.
    ~ seriously I know when to get serious

    `damn. that sucks.
    `and fan girls. there. haha. :P
    `like? what does she do?
    `hm.
    `sure

    ~sucks big time
    ~ friends. period :D
    ~ calls me nonstop even if she knows i have classes. she doesn't let me sleep when i have 8 am classes. She wants to know where i am, what i'm doing and who i'm with.
    ~ uh-huh
    ~ uhh. . okei?

    `mhm.
    `whatever you say. ...but they're still fan girls.
    `that's normal, actually... you can't expect her not to.
    `mhm.
    `yep

    ~ I haven't finished p3p yet. . .__. 200 floors of tartarus. . D:<
    ~ uh-huh keep saying that. .
    ~ you know me mikel. I want a wide space. and it feels like there's no trust.
    ~ I feel like i'm married. . . .__.
    ~ it's only 8:40!? OAO

    `but that's a second play through right?
    `no, thanks. no need to keep repeating facts.
    `yes, i know. don't we all? but don't you think you should consider her side as well, why she's like that? what if she's just worried - and that knowing all those give her comfort? sometimes, it's not really lack of trust.
    `that's nothing like married. marriage is much, much more invasion of privacy.
    `9pm. yep. surprised me too.

    ~ IDK!!
    ~ lol at you mikel
    ~ actually. I fell out of love. I'm finishing by this friday. sorry .__.
    ~ dude. . she wants to share "all" of my secrets and problems. . . ;A;
    ~ lol. Happy)

    thats something you need to do if you want to have a good relationship. but sure, it can be too early to tell everything if you have been together for 6 months.
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:06

    GL wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    kai[bloodshot] wrote:
    Mikel wrote:`my mail is functioning perfectly fine. never failed me. well, except when they put important files in the spam folder -__-;;
    `haha. what do you call erie and nech, then, hm?
    `how long have you two been together? what exactly did she do wrong?
    `don't be literal with me, kai. don't.
    `and jess, you gotta walk bella.

    ~It doesn't work on mine. .__. i missed an online quiz because of that.
    ~ They're friends? :D
    ~ half a year now. Too clingy, She's getting on my nerves, I lost interest.
    ~I'm not being literal .___.
    ~ seriously I know when to get serious

    `damn. that sucks.
    `and fan girls. there. haha. :P
    `like? what does she do?
    `hm.
    `sure

    ~sucks big time
    ~ friends. period :D
    ~ calls me nonstop even if she knows i have classes. she doesn't let me sleep when i have 8 am classes. She wants to know where i am, what i'm doing and who i'm with.
    ~ uh-huh
    ~ uhh. . okei?

    `mhm.
    `whatever you say. ...but they're still fan girls.
    `that's normal, actually... you can't expect her not to.
    `mhm.
    `yep

    ~ I haven't finished p3p yet. . .__. 200 floors of tartarus. . D:<
    ~ uh-huh keep saying that. .
    ~ you know me mikel. I want a wide space. and it feels like there's no trust.
    ~ I feel like i'm married. . . .__.
    ~ it's only 8:40!? OAO

    `but that's a second play through right?
    `no, thanks. no need to keep repeating facts.
    `yes, i know. don't we all? but don't you think you should consider her side as well, why she's like that? what if she's just worried - and that knowing all those give her comfort? sometimes, it's not really lack of trust.
    `that's nothing like married. marriage is much, much more invasion of privacy.
    `9pm. yep. surprised me too.

    ~ IDK!!
    ~ lol at you mikel
    ~ actually. I fell out of love. I'm finishing by this friday. sorry .__.
    ~ dude. . she wants to share "all" of my secrets and problems. . . ;A;
    ~ lol. )

    thats something you need to do if you want to have a good relationship. but sure, it can be too early to tell everything if you have been together for 6 months.


    I wont share it because some of it aren't meant to be taken out. I lost feelings since our 5th month. . .___.
    - I'm cruel aren't i?
    - Prolly my other friends would kill me now
    - demmit
    - .___.
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesnt like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Dont expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm dot, dot, dot. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well thats because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Mikel on Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:11

    well, if you're not comfortable with all that. maybe you really just don't love her. let's leave it at that. conveniently, you lost interest already.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by GL on Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:18

    it takes a lot curage to tell every little secret and if you dont trust her enough, then you shouldnt tell her at all.
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:23

    - I'm changing the topic
    - this isn't suppose to be here
    - sorry guys i got carried away
    - really i am. .
    - and I'm gonna talk to her tom.final.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by GL on Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:34

    - i have a really cute dog.
    - uhm..
    - i should shower
    - and clean my room
    - 5th fact
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Tue Nov 30 2010, 10:43

    - i have 7 dogs
    - 3 birds
    - 1 snake
    - 3 turtles
    - what can i say. . i love animals
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Tue Nov 30 2010, 22:12

    - I'd much rather tell you the truth and make you cry than tell you a lie and watch you smile.
    - Today wasn't a very good day. At all.
    - But I had sloppy joes.
    - Which really didn't improve my mood much.
    - I don't like Sloppy Joes.
    avatar
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009

    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-25

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by PeinQAkatsuki on Wed Dec 01 2010, 01:13

    *Tired!
    *I'm not enjoying the speed of the wind :/
    *Sounds like a storm.
    *Better not be any more snow days. I'm bored.
    *I'm still bored.
    avatar
    Lil Kit Kat
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 26894
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-12-30

    AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Lil Kit Kat on Wed Dec 01 2010, 01:22

    -Should be getting to bed
    -Can I snuggle up with you?
    -Missing our warm bed
    -Sunday.
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Wed Dec 01 2010, 06:29

    - I'm mature in some levels.
    - I'm tired
    - Pep talk. . . .
    - Free time.
    - FREEEDDDDOOOOMMMM
    avatar
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009

    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-25

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by PeinQAkatsuki on Thu Dec 02 2010, 01:12

    *I'm tired!
    *Kind of happy as well.
    *I don't really wanna go to school tomorrow.
    *Bored!
    *My hands are cold D:
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Thu Dec 02 2010, 02:23

    ~ Pick your heart up off the ground
    ~ I'm sure it weighs a ton
    ~ You're no better on or worse than any mothers son
    ~ Though you're up againt all odds, and your back's against the wall
    ~ You recall the cheer "the gang's all here" and shout!
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Fri Dec 03 2010, 00:27

    Lil Kit Kat wrote:-Should be getting to bed
    -Can I snuggle up with you?
    -Missing our warm bed
    -Sunday.
    Someone's missing one!
    avatar
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009

    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-25

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by PeinQAkatsuki on Fri Dec 03 2010, 01:34

    *Ugh kinda in a bad mood.
    *Tired too.
    *This was a long week.
    *Tomorrow's Friday.
    *Him<3
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Fri Dec 03 2010, 02:44

    ~ Happy
    ~ Sunny D
    ~ Lucy in the sky with Diamonds??
    ~ L
    ~ Had a good walk
    avatar
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

    Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Age : 26
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-06-12

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Banouin on Fri Dec 03 2010, 12:51

    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:~ Happy
    ~ Sunny D
    ~ Lucy in the sky with Diamonds??
    ~ L
    ~ Had a good walk


    Ohhhh~ Sunny D and rum!
    avatar
    Zergio
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

    I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

    AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-02-08

    AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Zergio on Fri Dec 03 2010, 15:53

    ~Stayed home today
    ~Has to relax all day
    ~can't move to get food
    ~Is stuck in a chair
    ~Is in pain!
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Fri Dec 03 2010, 23:35

    ~ finally finished a mission in onechanbara: bikini zombie slayers
    ~ wants more coffee
    ~ Narnia? *second thoughts second thoughts
    ~ here I come singapore!
    ~ Mikel should post a pic in the member picture thread.
    avatar
    seshimazi
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 5301
    Age : 25
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba,Shikamaru,Wotn brigade,Veteran princes,
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    1 / 1001 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-22

    AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 32
    Instinct: 34

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by seshimazi on Sun Dec 05 2010, 14:50

    -Im getting to old D:
    -I decided not to cut my hair
    -Playing a show with D.R.U.G.S in a gew days
    -I got to pay bills
    -Bills suck
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sun Dec 05 2010, 17:55

    ~ Bills do suck!
    ~ I'm really edgy all of a sudden
    ~ Which is making me more mad
    ~ I think I need a break
    ~ Or some white girls??
    avatar
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

    Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Age : 26
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-06-12

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Banouin on Sun Dec 05 2010, 22:00

    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:~ Bills do suck!
    ~ I'm really edgy all of a sudden
    ~ Which is making me more mad
    ~ I think I need a break
    ~ Or some white girls??

    You hear it people.

    SSS wants some white girls.
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sun Dec 05 2010, 22:56

    Banouin wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:~ Bills do suck!
    ~ I'm really edgy all of a sudden
    ~ Which is making me more mad
    ~ I think I need a break
    ~ Or some white girls??

    You hear it people.

    SSS wants some white girls.

    ~ Thanks Bano
    ~ For pointing this out
    ~ I meant it, totally ^
    ~ But not like that
    ~ Not this time ^_^

    Sponsored content

    Re: 5 Facts

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26 2017, 18:22