90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Smoothies N Smiles

Post by quater on Mon Nov 01 2010, 23:11

This little shop located in a row of other shops has seen more battles and wars then any other small shop should. Although of very little strategic worth, it has constantly seen its share of chaos. It's original owner was said to have gone mad and given up the shop and moved into the town of Crunchyroll to hide from the terrors of city life. Because of its history, the Military has pre-emptively taken the shop and is now bunkered down there, waiting in case any dare show up to challenge their ruling over the smoothie shop. Many on the front lines are enjoying the Orange flavored ones.
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Re: Smoothies N Smiles

Post by BlackRain on Tue Nov 02 2010, 16:26

Mine!
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel on Wed Nov 03 2010, 16:22

no. you have to battle me for it.
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Wed Nov 03 2010, 18:58

En Garde! i shall defend teh smoothies with mah life!
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Thu Nov 04 2010, 06:32

no, no. we'll be the one defending our land.

BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Thu Nov 04 2010, 17:55

calling a truce for smoothies sake would be treason so...WE MUST KUNG FU FIGHT

en garde mikel
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    99 / 10099 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Instinct: 34

Post by Zergio on Thu Nov 04 2010, 18:12

No BR. This place is already the Cops by default. YOUR fighting HIM for the rights to own this place.
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Fri Nov 05 2010, 07:11

wtf!?! this site is as logical as DBZ lol but whatever...still, i challenge you to...target practice...since all i can really do right now is flop around like a fish out of water

stats have already been acknowledged right?
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Fri Nov 05 2010, 18:27

zergio, we're military. not cops.

anyway. blackrain, let's have a go then?

health: 100
    attack: 14
    2 dynamites

attacks and damages 14.
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Fri Nov 05 2010, 18:44

HP: 86

attacks dealing 10 Damage
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Fri Nov 05 2010, 19:02

health: 90

attacks and deals 14 damage.
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Fri Nov 05 2010, 19:06

HP: 72

lets spice things up a bit shall we? lets put some illistation to it

franticly running for cover blackrain jumps behind the smoothie machines when all is quiet he launches out from behind one of them and hurls a barrage of punches

Damage: 10
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Fri Nov 05 2010, 19:13

health: 80

punches you back. damage: 14
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Fri Nov 05 2010, 20:14

HP: 58

he recovers quickly from the stunning blow and throws a powerful haymaker into your temple

Damage:10
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Sat Nov 06 2010, 05:43

health: 70

...attacks either way. damage: 14
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:34

HP:44

pikachu use thunderbolt!

Damage:10
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Sun Nov 07 2010, 09:27

health: 60

...attacks. damage: 14
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Sun Nov 07 2010, 14:47

HP: 30

Attack! 10 damage
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Mon Nov 08 2010, 15:28

health: 50

attacks with dynamite. damage: 29.

want to just admit defeat?
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Mon Nov 08 2010, 17:51

well that was a dick move lol had that one planned did you? Hm..

blackrain kneels before you battered, bloody, and bruised

"why don't you just finish me?"

he leans his head back and slams it into yours

"i fight till the end"
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Mon Nov 08 2010, 17:52

10 damage
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Tue Nov 09 2010, 02:13

didn't. i just want this over with and realized i still had some stuff. why not put it to use, i thought.

fine. attacks. damage: 14

i win.
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by BlackRain on Tue Nov 09 2010, 19:58

*sigh* yes you do but it was just back and forth there, add some details to it make it a story and it will be more interesting
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP

Post by Mikel on Wed Nov 10 2010, 04:32

it's not my thing.