Tell Everyone your secret!

    Share
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 10:34

    weirdos.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by GL on Sun Dec 19 2010, 10:41

    youre the only one who doesnt like sweet stuff, you must be the weird one. (:
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 11:12

    naw. well, it's fine either way. if i did like sweets, jan and i probably had war a long time now. so it's better this way.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by GL on Sun Dec 19 2010, 11:17

    hahaha well that can be true xD haha what a funny thing to imagine xD
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 11:22

    ...really, this way is definitely better. i don't want to have to face lots of struggles just because of that. -__-;; and you know how jan is. she's difficult, in many aspects.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by GL on Sun Dec 19 2010, 11:38

    haha difficult you say? haha i think she is amazing and so wonderful :P
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 11:52

    well, she is that. but when she's... mad, it gets difficult. especially back then, when she still threw chairs.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by GL on Sun Dec 19 2010, 12:09

    hahah so she have stopped doing that? :P
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 12:20

    she doesn't have any chairs to throw anymore, after all. ;)
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by GL on Sun Dec 19 2010, 12:23

    haha okey xD well thats good i guess. :P
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 12:33

    mhm. so post a secret
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by GL on Sun Dec 19 2010, 12:38

    you should. (:
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Sun Dec 19 2010, 12:47

    you first
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sun Dec 19 2010, 13:02

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    Lunami wrote:Yum... cookie dough is awesome. I'd assume gingerbread dough would be pleasant as well.

    -__-;;

    it is, it is! :D but your stomach will get really bad after eating it xD but its worth it. :P
    I thought so. I was thinking, that's not safe xD
    avatar
    ThiCup
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 15431
    Age : 21
    What's up Tab : PeinQ&&ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies :3
    :/ I got a speech about being bored from Q

    Fanclubs : World Domination! >:3 Neji, Kiba, Tobi!
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    62 / 10062 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-12-07

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by ThiCup on Sun Dec 19 2010, 22:29

    Spoiler:
    i might get a belly piercing!!

    haha, ima still use the spoilers :P
    avatar
    Lunami
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    Age : 29
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    80 / 10080 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-29

    AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Lunami on Sun Dec 19 2010, 22:35

    ^ Ouch, good luck with that!
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Mon Dec 20 2010, 02:07

    GL wrote:youre the only one who doesnt like sweet stuff, you must be the weird one. (:

    Bingo!
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Mon Dec 20 2010, 02:10

    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    GL wrote:youre the only one who doesnt like sweet stuff, you must be the weird one. (:

    Bingo!

    i disagree
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Mon Dec 20 2010, 02:11

    Mikel wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    GL wrote:youre the only one who doesnt like sweet stuff, you must be the weird one. (:

    Bingo!

    i disagree

    But, of course you do.
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Mikel on Mon Dec 20 2010, 02:24

    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    GL wrote:youre the only one who doesnt like sweet stuff, you must be the weird one. (:

    Bingo!

    i disagree

    But, of course you do.

    :P
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Mon Dec 20 2010, 02:40

    I finished my sisters box of brownies.
    avatar
    knssquad
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    Age : 110
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-11-14

    AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by knssquad on Mon Dec 20 2010, 03:29

    I'm a bit of a flirt.
    avatar
    Lunami
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    Age : 29
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    80 / 10080 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-29

    AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Lunami on Mon Dec 20 2010, 15:15

    ^ O-o I guess I can be, depends on person though.
    avatar
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    98 / 10098 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Mon Dec 20 2010, 16:42

    I hate having rain for a week & not seeing the sun
    avatar
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Age : 24
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Titaniumxvx on Mon Dec 20 2010, 23:51

    knssquad wrote:I'm a bit of a flirt.

    Goldfish are the easiest recipients to flirting.

    They never complain of cheesy pick up lines, they are understanding, silent, and quite the listeners.
    Best of all, they never ever catch on.


    Smart

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tell Everyone your secret!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24 2017, 03:23