Cat Tales (SOL - Chapter 11)

Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs :
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Cat Tales (SOL - Chapter 11)

Post by Toshii on Sun Sep 05 2010, 03:08

Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10

Blackness clouded Jay's vision as he started to wake. He has an enormous headache throbbing in his head as he slowly started opening his eyes. The first thing he sees however is beady ruby red eyes of Shuu staring into his own blue eyes. He blinked a few times before he screams, jumping out of his bed and backing up some away from it. Shuu rolled backwards and onto the bed, looking up at the startled Jay with great curiosity.
    "J-Just what the heck are you!?" Jay shouted out pointing at Shuu.
    "Shuu Shuu!" Shuu said happily jumping out and down. Jay just stared at it as he heard footsteps coming from upstairs. He becomes alert but calms down. Nina came down wiping something from her hands on to her blue-green jean pants and looks up a Jay.
    "Jeez, must you be so loud at this time?" Nina said walking back into the kitchen, stirring a long wooden spoon in a tall pot, a chicken smelling aroma coming from it.
    Jay just realized that he was in the living room that is connected to the kitchen of Azuki's house. Looking down at himself, he examines the bandages around his bare chest and then feels the bandages around his head, patching up his forehead wounds that still feel tender. He suddenly remembers about his battle with Des which made him a bit cautious. Two questions toggled in his mind. What happened to Des and where's his brother?
    "Zergio is by you still asleep." Nina said sensing Jay's distress. Jay looked at her before looking to his right and then his left at the sleeping Zergio. He sighs in a bit of relief looking back at Nina who continues to stir the stew.
    "T-chan and I sensed your energies change a lot drastically so we decided to head to where you were. When we found you two, you were beaten to a pulp. We didn't see anyone around but you two and a mist, but it was light mist and not thick like when we first entered. Zergio sustained more injuries than you." Nina stated grabbing a spice in a tiny bottle close by her and sprinkling some of it into the stew. Jay just simply looked away from her, feeling a bit upset that he again lost another battle. Though why did Des leave him and Zergio alive? Jay turns his gaze at Zergio, seeing him stir a bit from something.

Toshii silently sits in the guest room Nina and her was occupying in at their stay in Azuki's house. She closely examines the note, the feeling of night inviting itself in through the six-paned window and making the entire room shrouded in a very dark blue. She reads it over and over again, clenching her hands tightly on the covers, confused and concerned at the same time.
    "Just who the heck is this guy? And why does he know about my past...?" Toshii said a bit dismayed as she lays down staring at the ceiling with her hands on the back of her head resting on her soft and somewhat plush pillow. Closing her eyes, she only remembers tiny fragments of her forgotten past. One of them is her mother's face. A beautiful woman that almost has Toshii's own hair style, long black hair and icy blue eyes like Toshii. That's the only memory she has of her mother. And white flowers too. Really odd and mysterious. But least it's better than nothing.
    Then the memory of that nightmare she last night struck her. Why was her mother dead in front of her? And who was that look alike of her? It was all too confusing. Toshii sighs sitting up on the bed, scratching the back of her head wanting to forget everything related to the matter, even though it is most of the reason she went on this journey.
    "Maybe Nina's done cooking dinner." Toshii thought getting up but felt something protrude from above her butt. She stiffens quickly and then moves her hand back to feel what it is. Grabbing a hold onto something, she immediately feels fur in the shape of some sort of...tail!

Des sneers and growls under his breath as he leans back in a chair against a wall. He's very agitated that his battle had ended in such a way. It feels disgraceful. It gave him a sour taste in his mouth that still remains. He then looks down at his bandaged chest that is still very damaged from the combo attack Zergio and Jay performed. He snorts at the injury that is going to leave a scar and looks at his surroundings. By the looks of it, it seems like an unused basement. Dusty, and neglected cardboard boxes filled with junk, old spider webs littered in the corners, and little grey mice scurrying around scavenging for food.
    "So Des..." A voice said coming from darkness of the door up ahead. Des sends a angry glare towards the darkness as the crimson-brown haired man stepped through, his dark purple eyes laying intently on Des. Des's teeth grits a bit, growling.
    "What's the big idea, Renden!? You let the shrimp go!" Des said angry and in protest. Renden just kept his sharp eyes on him silently as he removes his dark green cloak revealing 3 swords around his waist, on longer or shorter than the other and varying in color.
    "Well!?" Des shouted out getting more enraged. Suddenly, the tip of Renden's smallest sword was in front of Des's face between the bridge of his nose and the space between his two eyes. Des just stood still there, careful and cautious not to move.
    "Quiet, the only reason I stopped you from killing them is because we need them." Renden explained his eyes narrowing at Des with intensity. Des just growls under his breath in slight defiance and listens. He hates being submissive like this.
    "You listen closely, I owe someone a huge favor from the past and he needs our help." Renden said sheathing his katana and turning his back to Des starting to walk to the door, feeling like he has nothing more to say.
    "Grrr...what's the catch?" Des grumbled out at Renden, not willing to trust his words. Renden just sighs, already tired of questions ad not turning his head to face Des.
    "Your life will be spared, and so will this world's life."

Zergio stirs a bit uneasy before settling down and seeing black at first. He sighs as he opens his eyes to see the face of his brother, who is staring at him in an irritable way. Zergio just stared back for a few seconds in a tired fashion before letting out a second sigh.
    "May I ask why you are in my face?" Zergio asked already annoyed.
    "Hmm... you looked uneasy... like you had a nightmare or something. You're not really the type to have nightmares in my opinion." Jay said letting his guard down by closing his eyes for a second before Zergio plants his palm on Jay's face.
    "Yeah..." Zergio said before thrusting his fist forward but not too hard. It was enough to shovr Jay back off his bed. Zergio sits up rubbing the back of his head and soon feels the bandages wrapped and looks down at the bandages around his chest and stomach area. His eyes narrow.
    "Still tender..." He muttered poking the injuries.
    "What the heck was that for!?" Jay shouted out, obviously angry. Nina munches on one of her pocky sticks, spoiling her appetite a bit and watching the boys' ordeal.
    "Don't get too riled up, or else your wounds are going to open again, and none of us are even healers." Nina stated but just sweatdrops since it seems neither of them even head her warning.
    "I woke up just to see your face in mine, I see it enough everyday..."
    " Well at least I didn't get beat up to a pulp!" Jay stuck his tongue out at Zergio.
    "Oh yeah? Well at least I wasn't knocked out most of the battle. I had to protect you weak butt."
    "But if I didn't stop him in time, you would've been dead!"
    "And if I wasn't protecting you when you were unconscious then you would've been in the grave as well!"
    Both of them were getting agitated to a point where they were both in each other's face and making colorful comments that made Nina raise an eyebrow once or twice.
    "Grrr, Jerk!"
    "Idiot!"
    "Shuu!" Shuu said happily, wanting to get involved in some way, mistaking the argument as fun time.
    "SHUT UP!" Both Jay and Zergio yelled in unison at Shuu, making him scurry away behind Nina's legs in fright. Nina simply shook her head and pets the scared Shuu in reassurance.
    "What in the world is going on in here?" Azuki asked coming in from the other room and wondering what's with all the yelling. Nina sighs.
    "They're just at it again..." she said taking out another pocky and finishing her last one before starting the new stick.
    "Moo!" Toshii shouted from upstairs abruptly and random. Zergio and Jay quickly shut up as they look up and hears hard pounding from above and stares up at the sudden outburst and rumbling.
    "What the..." Jay started.
    "Heck?" Zergio finished.
    Suddenly, a whole circle of the ceiling crumbled above Zergio and Jay and Toshii fell from the hole and landed on boys' heads with her feet, making her land safely while standing, seeming unfazed.
    "Oh my, that was unexpected!" Toshii exclaimed looking down at Zergio and Jay's faces planted on the floor and the back of their heads under her feet. Jay and Zergio's arms and legs twitches a few times from the surprise impact.
    "You two weren't fighting just now were you??" she asked.
    "N-No..." Jay mumbled, irritable.
    "Now could you please get off us...?" Zergio mumbled after Jay.
    "Fine, fine." Toshii said stepping off the boys' heads and dusting her skirt off from the bits of rubble and dust.
    "Shuu Shuu!" Shuu exclaimed happily leaping into Toshii's arms.
    "Awwwww, you're so cute." Toshii cooed to him, giggling.
    "Oh...my goodness...my dad's is going to kill me when he sees that!!" Azuki yelled out sinking to her knees, thinking of the consequences. Toshii looks at her puzzled before looking back at the hole that was made on accident.
    "Oh! I'll fix that before we leave!" Toshii said throwing up a peace sign. Azuki just stares at her, sweatdropping.
    "Okay..." she said somewhat putting her hopes in Toshii.
    "Won't that be something?" Jay said scratching the back of his head, trying to take tiny bits of dust, wood and rocks from his hair and rubbing his head to get rid of the pain. Zergio just looks away, rubbing his head as well and then notices something long and in a lavender color come from Toshii. His eyes widen as it looks like a tail!
    "Ummm..." He said, speechless as he tapped Jay on the shoulder.
    "Whaaat?" Jay said annoyed. Zergio pointed to the tail coming from below Toshii's waist and looks back at him. "Does that answer your question?" Zergio stated to the shocked Jay.
    "That...wasn't there before...right?" Jay whispered to Zergio.
    "No, it wasn't. AND, she has cat ears, too..." Zergio said pointed to the lavender colored ears that stands out from the brown hair. Jay just went over quietly behind Toshii while she is blabbering about how to fix the hole in the ceiling. Zergio followed behind, having a feeling they are going to have more pain inflicted after this.
    "I'm already regretting this..." Zergio whispered to his brother.
    Jay slowly grabs a hold on the tail, making sure he doesn't squeeze or tug at it by accident.
    "It is real!" Jay exclaimed in a hushed whisper.
    "Hmmm..." Zergio thought.
    "This is just wow!" Jay said tugging on the tail.
    "You idiot!"
    After Zergio said that he and Jay felt a sharp elbow go straight into the back of their necks, making them plop to the floor paralyzed and in pain. Zergio groans in annoyance.
    "That really hurt!!" Toshii shouted at the two, and anger vein throbbing on her forehead and her tail straightened out. Nina could've swore she almost heard a hissing sound.
    "Told you...idiot..." Zergio managed out, his face to the floor again.
    "Shut up..." Jay replied with a grumble.
    "Oh look, dinner is ready." Nina said.
    "Ugh, I think I'll skip dinner..." Zergio said crawling back to his bed and pulling the covers over himself.

Clair was scribbling some notes and other information down on her clipboard while walking towards the lab. The lab doors open up automatically as she walked up to one of the scientists at the computers. The scientist jumped when he turned around to see Clair and puts his hand over his chest in relief.
    "You don't have to jump every time you see me Dark Raptor..." Clair said sighing. Dark raptor just got comfortable in his seat again and typed away some reports and secret notes on the Kuragari at the same time.
    "Well, as Q's younger brother AND a spy like you, I always have to be alert." he stated a bit proudly and ready to ask any of her questions as he sorts a few files and such.
    "Hmm, how is the progress on Kaito and SickSelfishSycho?" Clair asked, pondering on what possibly could've happened and the varying possibilities.
    "Umm..." Dark Raptor said scratching his messing brown hair and trying to find the file on that. He finally saw it in the mess of other documents as he sighs and clicks on it. A radar map grid popped up on the screen and showed a red dot and a yellow dot, both immobile.
    "Alright..." Dark Raptor started and putting his finger on the red dot.
    "That dot is SickSelfishSycho. She has been defeated and is now deceased." Dark Raptor said and catches Clair eyeing the yellow dot suspiciously, probably not caring about the other dot. He chuckled a bit about to go on with the rest of his explanation.
    "The yellow dot is Kaito, but it seems he found the sensor and disposed of it." Dark Raptor said thinking plaing his hand on his chin, thinking.
    "So...seems there was a traitor around here after all." Clair said now that one of her suspicions have been confirmed.
    "Yeah, weren't not alone." Dark Raptor said grabbing his cup of his vanilla flavored coffee and taking a long sip before it was swiped from his hands by Clair.
    "Geez be careful! Grrr, what would've happened if you'd spill this!? Our data would have been lost!" Clair shouted at Dark Raptor and tosses the cup of coffee into the trash nearby. Dark Raptor sighs and frowns as he goes back to sorting his files.
    "If you don't want it to happen don't jynx me. My gosh...so pushy..." he muttered quietly so she can't hear. Clair sighs as she turns her body towards the door and begins walking.
    "I'll be back later, I'm going to report this to Q and Bano." Clair said as she goes through the automated door, it closing behind her. Dark Raptor sighs again as he woes over his good cup of coffee that kept him relaxed. Why did he agree to this again?

"Baaaaaaaanoooooooo..." Q complained, his face planted on a wooden table and arms on top of it spread out. A loud grumbling comes from his stomach and his lifts his head up staring at the timer that ticks away as his dinner is being cooked. Sighing, he wonders how long before he can finally eat, that is before his stomach eats itself.
    "Baaaaaanooooo...when is it gonna be ready?" Q complained once more planting his face onto the table. Bano throws a plate at the back of Q's head, the plate shattering upon contact.
    "Ow! What was that for?" Q said whimpering and rubbing the back of his head. Bano simply scowled.
    "You can't wait!? It's almost ready so stop your blabbering! Geez!" Bano shouted at him grabbing a cloth and pulls up a chair. He throws the cloth onto his shoulder and waits for the timer to go off so he can finally get the roast from the oven and put an end to Q's complaints...for tonight.
    "Bano you're so harsh...and lame..." Q said resting his chin on the table and stares at the timer.
    "Oh shut it." Bano replied looking away. A thought just crossed his mind.
    "Hey Q, do you think Dei and Death will succeed?" Bano asked setting his sight on Q. Q had his head turned away so he's facing the blank, white wall.
    "Not sure, we don't know what'll happen so we'll just have to wait. Besides, I believe in Dei and Death. If they don't succeed, then it might be understandable. I won't be surprised either way really. Besides, he might have some strong allies with him." Q replied and started to hear footsteps. Bano eyes narrowed when Q said 'he' in a different tone and listened closely to the footsteps coming as well. Q sits up in a quick like response as he heard the door open. Looking towards the wide open door, a beaten Death is supporting an unconscious Dei's balance. Bano arises from his seat, shocked.
    "What happened!?" he exclaimed.
    "What about the Orb?" Q questioned raising an eyebrow at them. Death just growled as she looks down in shame.
    "We...failed..."
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Re: Cat Tales (SOL - Chapter 11)

Post by quater on Mon Sep 06 2010, 02:51

Oh no! They failed! =/

What a chapter.
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin on Tue Sep 07 2010, 13:36

^^ Goodjob
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Cat~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii on Tue Sep 07 2010, 17:38

thanks bano, Q :D
    Envy'sWrath
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    What's up Tab : who knows but the sky....

I be a Clueless Uke:
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

Fanclubs : Kingdom Hearts fanclub, DBZ fanclub.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    38 / 10038 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-04

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Envy'sWrath on Sat Sep 11 2010, 20:15

Very nice T-chan!!
    SaiyaAkuma
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3460
    What's up Tab :

Fanclubs : Dbz, anti-Kira, world domination and itachi
    Happiness bar :
    80 / 10080 / 100

AMP
    Natural: 45
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 45

Post by SaiyaAkuma on Sat Sep 11 2010, 22:09

Ohhhh, I like it. :D Great chapter.
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Cat~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii on Sat Sep 11 2010, 22:15

thanks ^^
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx on Sat Sep 25 2010, 19:28

Good work Shii, nice very nice hehe Des I can imagine him sneering too heheh
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Cat~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii on Sat Sep 25 2010, 19:46

:D
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin on Thu Sep 30 2010, 18:05

Soooo..chapter 12?!
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Cat~
    Fanclubs :
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii on Sat Oct 02 2010, 20:13

...i forgot lol...