Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

T.V. Sucks

Post by amaterasu

It does, and why do I bring this up?

Because a most horrible, a most vile, and a most detestable thing happened.

Well, that makes it sound worse than it really is; but I got T.V. again!

Now for some people who may wonder what this means. I say to you, I haven't had T.V. in two years and they were fun years (at least I think they were, my memory is bad, so what do I know)

So yes, I now have T.V. and it actually isn't that much of a magnet, God has destroyed that Temptation to lay waste my life in front of it, and he is doing the same with Hockey, but I am leaving to a new city in 3 weeks (or so I'm told, I secretly believe it's still July and School is still going) to go to University and start a bran new adventure (I don't think I am using the right word for bran but oh well [pronounce it if you don't understand])

Also my probably roommate to be wants me to get a girlfriend up in Moncton, but I already have one, so we shall see how that goes, also David Crowder Band's CD Remedy is very good.

And I think this is more suited for personal, but hey that's just my opinion.

and to end, Deuteronomy 31:6-8
    6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

7 Then Moses summoned Joshua and said to him in the presence of all Israel, "Be strong and courageous, for you must go with this people into the land that the LORD swore to their forefathers to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance.

8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23 2017, 00:21