The Good stuff!

    Share
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 05:56

    ^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:05

    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:10

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:12

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:21

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:26

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:29

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:34

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:36

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:40

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*

    not. ^^

    *laughs* well, it's true. =P
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:45

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*

    not. ^^

    *laughs* well, it's true. =P

    it is~ (:

    its not :P youre the one who takes pride in weird things, not me. :P i just take pride in cute things!
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:47

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*

    not. ^^

    *laughs* well, it's true. =P

    it is~ (:

    its not :P youre the one who takes pride in weird things, not me. :P i just take pride in cute things!

    it is not. ^^

    pft. your definition of cute is messed up. ^^
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:54

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*

    not. ^^

    *laughs* well, it's true. =P

    it is~ (:

    its not :P youre the one who takes pride in weird things, not me. :P i just take pride in cute things!

    it is not. ^^

    pft. your definition of cute is messed up. ^^

    it is! Love xD

    its not -.- its perfectly normal. :3
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 06:59

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*

    not. ^^

    *laughs* well, it's true. =P

    it is~ (:

    its not :P youre the one who takes pride in weird things, not me. :P i just take pride in cute things!

    it is not. ^^

    pft. your definition of cute is messed up. ^^

    it is! Love xD

    its not -.- its perfectly normal. :3

    what's with the emote?

    it is. messed up, really. ^^ brb just gonna eat.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:05

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:^ talking to cloud pink cuddles. and not being teased by him :P

    i forget. where the hell did that name come from?

    oh, wait. i remember. but i still rather annoy you.

    hah ;) cloud pink cuddles leyley~
    why?

    that is degrading.

    just because. =D

    no, its cute. :P

    *eyerolls* meany~

    it is definitely not cute.

    how i take pride in that. =D

    it is :DDDDDD

    >_> you take pride in the weirdest things mikel!

    not.

    you're one to talk. ^^;;

    it is!

    hey! *laughs*

    not. ^^

    *laughs* well, it's true. =P

    it is~ (:

    its not :P youre the one who takes pride in weird things, not me. :P i just take pride in cute things!

    it is not. ^^

    pft. your definition of cute is messed up. ^^

    it is! Love xD

    its not -.- its perfectly normal. :3

    what's with the emote?

    it is. messed up, really. ^^ brb just gonna eat.

    ... its cute- :P as your name.

    its not! and oki doki :P
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:26

    Swimming on a hot day
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:29

    it is degrading, jess. -__-;;
    and it is. even your mom thinks so.

    now that's something i can be envious of, sss.
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by GL on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:30

    my mom? xD what the? xD
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:33

    hm, i vaguely remember you saying so. back, back then.
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:35

    Mikel wrote:it is degrading, jess. -__-;;
    and it is. even your mom thinks so.

    now that's something i can be envious of, sss.

    You can't swim?? Or perhaps there are no hot days??
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:37

    SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    Mikel wrote:it is degrading, jess. -__-;;
    and it is. even your mom thinks so.

    now that's something i can be envious of, sss.

    You can't swim?? Or perhaps there are no hot days??

    that fact you're going swimming on a hot day. i can swim and there are too many hot days here than i would like.
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:41

    Oooooh. I see. Well, I really like to swim and it's really hot. It would be so perfect if I didn't burn to a crisp in the sun ^^
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:47

    then don't stay too long in the water?
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:49

    How long would you say is too long??
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Mikel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 07:50

    hm, that depends on how hot it is.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Good stuff!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21 2017, 04:38