Whatever.

    Share
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 7
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2
    20100616

    Whatever.

    Post by KarateKeyaQ

    I'm so sick of everyone.

    The liars.
    The hypocrites.

    I hate when people are disrespectful and rude for no reason once so
    ever. Kids these days think they can do anything and say anything they
    want without consequences. They don't think about anyone else's
    feelings.

    It's irritating.

    You think you know it all, you think you know every thing about me because I talk to you but you don't know anything. You don't know what I liked, who I am, you don't KNOW me. Nobody does.

    I hatee itttttt.

    You claim I don't love you because......what? I don't do what you want? Because I don't WANT to do what you want? Well, Freedom off and get outta my face. I do what I WANT.

    YOU DRIVE ME NUTS.

    Just shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up! LISTEN to what other people have to say for once. Hear their side of the story! The world doesn't revolve around you and you are not always right.

    Give yourself a break.

    You're one person, a human being. You make mistakes. Just remember to learn from them.

    It's my fault......

    I should have stopped it as soon as it started. But I didn't. And I don't know whether I'm ashamed or glad. I'm sorry.

    I just want outttt of this life.

    I want to fly away somewhere. Into the clouds and never come back.
    Yes, that'd be the best vacation to date.


    && That was a random, utterly confusioning rant from yours trulyy,
    ^_^
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar

    Post on Wed Jun 16 2010, 11:04 by GL

    ... *claps hands, sobs* this would make a great song keya!

    oh well, back to topic.
    i dont understand too much of this, but relax and try to not think too much of it all. now when its summer, try to do fun things that will make you forget it all :D this is the time of the year you gt enough time to spend on yourself and fun stuff :3 use it well!
    avatar

    Post on Wed Jun 16 2010, 11:12 by KarateKeyaQ

    It'd be a depressing song haha D:

    :3 Thankyouuu Gless. Yeah, I should be leaving all the drama behind in a few days. I just had to get it out because I was ready to burst.

    I shall use it well!
    Roller bladingggggggggg<3 xP
    avatar

    Post on Wed Jun 16 2010, 11:22 by GL

    yes, but still good. :3

    good good! :D im glad to hear that :D

    :O you know how to roller blade?
    avatar

    Post on Wed Jun 16 2010, 11:22 by Toshii

    good to vent out :3

    what's this i hear about rolerskates? :O
    avatar

    Post on Wed Jun 16 2010, 14:21 by quater

    Roller blading rocks.

    Um, aw =/ That sucks KKQ :( I hope that whoever it is gets this message!
    avatar

    Post on Wed Jun 16 2010, 17:17 by amaterasu

    Wow, that post sounds eerily close to how I feel a lot of the time
    avatar

    Post on Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:09 by KarateKeyaQ

    Gless: yeahhh, rollerblading is easy!
    You don't? D;

    Tosh: yess! I went rollerskating today xP

    Q: It does rock!
    And thank you :3
    I should send them the message >_> (Yes, it's more than one)

    Ama: we think alike!? :D

    I deeply appreciate the support.
    I love my wotn fam xP
    avatar

    Post on Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:30 by quater

    The WOTN family rocks my socks.

    And you should send it to all of em! Whoever they are doing whatever it is they are doing, stop!
    avatar

    Post on Thu Jun 17 2010, 01:53 by Toshii

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:Gless: yeahhh, rollerblading is easy!
    You don't? D;

    Tosh: yess! I went rollerskating today xP

    Q: It does rock!
    And thank you :3
    I should send them the message >_> (Yes, it's more than one)

    Ama: we think alike!? :D

    I deeply appreciate the support.
    I love my wotn fam xP

    heh lucky ause i can't skate to save my life. ^^;;
    avatar

    Post on Thu Jun 17 2010, 08:46 by Mikel

    aw, keya. kick their butt.
    avatar

    Post on Thu Jun 17 2010, 16:14 by GL

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:Gless: yeahhh, rollerblading is easy!
    You don't? D;

    Tosh: yess! I went rollerskating today xP

    Q: It does rock!
    And thank you :3
    I should send them the message >_> (Yes, it's more than one)

    Ama: we think alike!? :D

    I deeply appreciate the support.
    I love my wotn fam xP

    its not easy. :O and no, i dont do it >_> .. i think the last time i tried it was ... when i was 6? .___.
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 10:36 by KarateKeyaQ

    Mikelo, I can't fight xP

    :O
    I gotta teach you guys to skate :DD
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 11:47 by Mikel

    hit and run, then?
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 11:51 by Toshii

    in a car?
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 13:06 by GL

    yes you really have to teach us KKQ! :D
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 15:25 by KarateKeyaQ

    Mikel wrote:hit and run, then?
    Excellent idea.
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 23:43 by Mikel

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Mikel wrote:hit and run, then?
    Excellent idea.

    Oh Yeah! there we go.

    i'm such a good influence. -__-;;
    avatar

    Post on Fri Jun 18 2010, 23:44 by Toshii

    yes you are xD;;
    avatar

    Post on Sat Jun 19 2010, 14:21 by Mikel

    i know. i should do this more often.

    ...no, not really.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Jun 19 2010, 14:22 by Toshii

    XD

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Feb 17 2018, 15:50