1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

@_@

Post by UreshiiQ

Okay just a little warning this has mentions of both evolution and religious things...So...yeah XD
    And you may be wondering why I think of this stuff but I just do..I get sidetracked from normal things xD;; And I don't expect people to read this and be offended it's just a little warning..>.> Oh and this'll probably just be a really long meaningless thing...xD;;

So today(though it's not the only day I've done this) I was thinking randomly about how something so miniscule can become the size of a watermelon, and just GROW inside of something. I'm talking about, of course, babies.
    I'm sure I had heard it somewhere, but I didn't realize it til I read a thing on pregnancy when looking up names.
    The beginning of week 4 your baby is barely called an embryo, and at the end of week four it's only about 1 mm long.
    Pretty cool, huh? :D

Well, anyway. It got me thinking about how that could just happen. I thought about humans. How they just evolved from ONE cell. And then I thought about space. I don't know about you, but I think of space just being there before anything. Then I think about a little before that and my mind draws a blank. I mean literally a blank, though if I were being scientifically correct, my brain would make it black.
    It's a weird thought, I know.
    How was everything created? It was all just...BLACK. Of course many people know of The Big Bang Theory. I've always heard it was a supernova but Wikipedia tells me different.
    According to Wikipedia, the Big Bang theory is that the universe expanded from an extremely hot and dense state and is still expanding today. It's logical and all that, but of course what caused the universe to be dense and hot at first?
    Albert Einstein is said not to believe in a personal God. He did not believe there was a god that listened to your prayers or cared for you on a personal level. He did, however, believe there was a God that maintained harmony and balance in nature.
    The Bible, though many religious people detest the theory of evolution, actually may contain a verse supporting evolution. I'm not entirely sure of how accurate this is, but apparently there's a verse about a master and three slaves. The master is going away somewhere and he gives each slave a seed to do whatever they want with it. When the master comes back, he checks on the slaves. The first one says to the master,(I can't remember exactly so bare with me..) 'I stored my seed underground and got many more' The master was so glad that the slave had become successful and set him free. Then basically the same thing happens to the second one. But the third one decided to keep the seed with him, and was still very poor. The master got very mad at the slave and banished him.
    I don't know if you saw the evolution reference there, but if not it's basically this; the seed was like a cell. The slaves planted the seed and got many more, therefore becoming successful. If the seed equals a cell, the cell evolves and grows to fit in with the enviroment(Which also supports Darwin's theory of selective breeding.). The third slave did not plant his seed, and was therefore poor and then banished. Again, if seed equals the cell, the cell did not evolve and grow but stayed the same. The slave still being poor refers to the species doing poorly in the way to stay alive. His banishment is the extinction of the species for a foolish choice.

And also~ I was thinking about the Book of Genesis.
    In the book of Genesis, the creation of the world only takes six days, while people believing in evolution found evidence of 14 million years.
    Well, I think 6 days is an exageration with each day being a certain millions of years.
    Day 1 depicted the creation and separation of light and dark, possibly when the Earth became..itself and the sun started shining.
    Day 2 depicted the separation of the sky and the sea, which to me means water finally forming on earth, as well as the atmosphere.
    Day 3 depicted separation of land from the oceans; spreading of plants and grass and
    trees
    across the land. Which could possibly mean the rising of 'Pangea', which if you're familiar with the Pangea theory, is all the continents. All the continents used to be together so perfectly. If you look at a map you can kind of see what people mean by that. Then, with the theory of continental drift, they slowly drifted apart, and land masses disappeared because of changes in sea level. Oh, and can't forget about the plants. I think it's just that since the atmosphere was created spores from meteorites or other asteroids (which hit Earth quite often back in those days)started to grow and spread with the atmosphere and water.
    Day 4 depicted the creation of the SUN, MOON, and STARS. In all reality, with the existence of light already, the sun was there, so I'll count that out. The moon and stars I do have theories for! :D As stated in the paragraph above meteorites and other objects hit earth a lot more frequently back then. Of course that was before the atmosphere. My theory is the moon already existed, as well. Without the atmosphere, meteorites and asteroids were free to hit Earth with all they had because we had no atmosphere to slow them down. It is quite possible the earth used to be much larger, but when a large astronomical thing hit the Earth, a large portion of land flew off. It was still smaller than Earth, and remained trapped in it's gravity, acting as a sort of satellite thus creating the moon. As for the stars, many other galaxies are many AUs away from us. One AU (astronomical unit) is about...the distance from Earth to the Sun. About 150 million kilometers. One light year equals approximately9,454,254,955,488 km, so it takes millions of years for the light from another galaxy's sun to show up. It probably took millions of years for the stars to start appearing in the skies.
    Day 5 depicts creation of sea life and birds. Dinosaurs! The cells of our ancestors are evolving! Haha okay that was nerdy but oh well *coughcough*.
    Day 6: Creation of the land animals. Creation of humanity, "someone
    ourselves
    " Mhm. Basically more evolution...^_^

And it feels like I'm contradicting the Bible though I'm not really meaning too~ Eh oh well. This was REALLY long. I understand if you don't read I just wanted to put this down somewhere so I don't forget my awesome thoughts :D
    Okay bye XD
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 18:53 by Toshii

@__@

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 19:03 by UreshiiQ

Tosh you didn't actually attempt to read it did you?

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 19:18 by Toshii

well i read 1/3 of it and got a bi confused because it jumped to a bunch of subjects.. ^^;;

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 19:19 by UreshiiQ

yup :D

Eh oh well. This was REALLY long. I understand if you don't read I just
    wanted to put this down somewhere so I don't forget my awesome thoughts
    :D

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 19:39 by Kaito

I thought you were pregnant reading through it, oh well

but no, the word for day used in genesis means a 24 hour period, because its used many other time in the old testament and has that same meaning

info: from some place, I can't remember where

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 22:24 by quater

It is extremely unlikely God meant 6 days to be symbolic of trillions of years. If so, then did the 40 years in the desert represent kazillions of eons? No, it meant 40 years. Same for 6 days. It meant 6 days.

What you're not taking into account is that the Embryo has DNA, tons and tons of DNA, already packed into it. This DNA is what makes that embryo grow. Where does DNA come from? How does DNA come from nothing. DNA is soooo complex that 4 missing ribosomes (Which are like, a trillionth of a cell) can cause a debilitating disease. If 4 missing ribosomes is all it takes to destroy mankind, and there are literally an endless amount of ribosomes, how can we possibly believe that it is anything but God made?

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 22:26 by Kaito

*throws in the towel*

this Q character is too intelligent for me

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 22:32 by UreshiiQ

Kaito wrote:*throws in the towel*

this Q character is too intelligent for me

*does the same*

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 23:48 by quater

Haha. ^_^

Post on Fri May 28 2010, 23:53 by UreshiiQ

Wait why'd you think I was pregnant Kaito?!?

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 13:43 by Kaito

UreshiiChan wrote:Wait why'd you think I was pregnant Kaito?!?

because you mentioned something about babies

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 15:23 by UreshiiQ

I'm 12...

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 16:16 by Banouin

UreshiiChan wrote:Tosh you didn't actually attempt to read it did you?

I can tell you I did not attempt one bit.

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 17:56 by UreshiiQ

Banouin wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:Tosh you didn't actually attempt to read it did you?

I can tell you I did not attempt one bit.

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 18:25 by Kaito

UreshiiChan wrote:I'm 12...

Some people prefer to start young

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 20:16 by UreshiiQ

Kaito wrote:

>.>
    Nice to know you think of me that way?
    <.<

Post on Sat May 29 2010, 21:51 by Kaito

UreshiiChan wrote:
    Kaito wrote:

>.>
    Nice to know you think of me that way?
    <.<

Your welcome?

Post on Sun May 30 2010, 00:01 by UreshiiQ

>o>

Post on Sun May 30 2010, 00:23 by quater

I do not think of you in a bad way, Resh.

Also, I read it.

Post on Sun May 30 2010, 00:59 by UreshiiQ

^_^ Thank ya Q~
    Dang~ That's impressive =p

Post on Sun May 30 2010, 10:31 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Not gonna lie, my mind wont work enough for me to comprehend anything you wrote so I will try to read it all later XD

Post on Wed Jun 23 2010, 09:47 by Lunami

When it comes to the question on the creation of the universe, the people that inhabit it, the creatures, the nature, etc... No one will ever be able to agree. Simply put, no one knows, and will ever be able to. Blind faith in an idea just makes it an idea. There's evolution, and creation. Two ideas, that's all. Regardless of what one believes, it cannot be proven, or disproven.

Some of your ideas have already been put out there, so you know Resh. For example, I saw a thing on the... History Channel, or Discovery, not sure. Either way, with those two stations... I think they get their shows mixed up. Anyway, about how the moon was once a piece of the Earth, and overtime, it just formed the spherical little eye candy in the sky.

My blasphemous belief on the matter. xD
    Spoiler:
    As for me though, I have a touch of both. That an entity, un-named, unconscious, creative force (Not a deity, but something more) created the ultimate creation. A universe that doesn't need tending, something so perfect, it creates itself.

In either case, fighting over this is pointless. I can't be proved wrong, I can't be proved right. No one can, despite how much "proof" they have, it's blind faith, regardless. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's certainly nothing to fight over. Agree to disagree, and move on.

Post on Wed Jun 23 2010, 09:53 by UreshiiQ

Lunami wrote:When it comes to the question on the creation of the universe, the people that inhabit it, the creatures, the nature, etc... No one will ever be able to agree. Simply put, no one knows, and will ever be able to. Blind faith in an idea just makes it an idea. There's evolution, and creation. Two ideas, that's all. Regardless of what one believes, it cannot be proven, or disproven.

Some of your ideas have already been put out there, so you know Resh. For example, I saw a thing on the... History Channel, or Discovery, not sure. Either way, with those two stations... I think they get their shows mixed up. Anyway, about how the moon was once a piece of the Earth, and overtime, it just formed the spherical little eye candy in the sky.

My blasphemous belief on the matter. xD
    Spoiler:
    As for me though, I have a touch of both. That an entity, un-named, unconscious, creative force (Not a deity, but something more) created the ultimate creation. A universe that doesn't need tending, something so perfect, it creates itself.

In either case, fighting over this is pointless. I can't be proved wrong, I can't be proved right. No one can, despite how much "proof" they have, it's blind faith, regardless. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's certainly nothing to fight over. Agree to disagree, and move on.

Hm... I agree with you're belief, pretty much. Except more so that a sort of God created it, and stuff. I'd like to believe he listens to you, but idk so much about that. And yep, religion has been a source of conflict for centuries.

Post on Wed Jun 23 2010, 10:09 by Lunami

Well, that would depend on what one's view of what a god is. I have a different definition than most people. Not going into it on the forums though, I'd rather not spark a debate.

Religion will forever remain a source of conflict. People need to become more mature about it, there's no reason to fight over something such as religion. In fact, I think I spend far more of my time defending a religion, as opposed to being against it.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23 2017, 00:07