90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

War.

Post by Banouin

Well, Mist and Mtn are going to war this weekend *Ama should be here by then.*

This was talked about last month as something fun and a way to test a new idea. ^_^

Kages will be getting a set ryo that they can use for war. They can get there ninja stuff and buy and sell other ninja to fight. Like, I can buy Yoyo *so did, she is so easy* Anyway. That inside joke out of the way~

Say a kage wanted a ninja from another village to fight in the war for them. Well, now you can. Pay that ninja. Bam! They work for you. Just make sure no other kage pays more ^_~

But, you can buy all kinds of stuff for your ninja. Just make sure to not go over your Ryo!

No other village may join~ Its a Mist and Mtn war only. Enjoy the show wotn~
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:20 by PeinQAkatsuki

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:I can kill someone with one shot, Pein. My stats allow for it without much hassle. *cough*
    But even then, it's not like I'm gonna say "oh, easy kill!" and run in and kill the weakest person. I've worked hard for stats like these and I'm gonna use 'em to beat someone who's on par with me (Bloody) or someone better (Q and other kages).

BESIDES! The point of this is to have fun! Don't complain about something made entirely for fun. Cheese. It works quite well and it's simple and there's really no way to fix any "problems" that you see in it. Earn your freaking stats and stop complaining, Des.
    Yeah that's what I meant >__>; You're not going to go up to an academy student with 0 stats and 8 posts and say OHOHO! I CHALLENGE YOU! ONE HIT KO! Good fight :D

But still. I'm utterly useless with battling at the moment.

How often have you been in the Battle Arena or Ninja academy learning to battle, PeinQ? How many times have you asked Saba or meika to train you?

So, yeah...Just asking! ^_^:;
    I've been in the battle arena a good few times... and I've battled with both old systems (still failed at those). I'm pretty sure I know how the system works, but I hardly have any ryo to buy weapons, nor do I have any practice. I'm waiting for a fair fight in Storm. :/

The old systems don't matter. The new system is so easy Academy students pick it up in one fight. Spar with Yoyo three times and then tell me you don't get it well.
    Kay >__>;

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:23 by quater

Just saying! You'll be happy when you see how easy it is.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:25 by PeinQAkatsuki

I know :p Then I won't be so useless at battling, and I can put my stats to good use >__>;

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:26 by quater

Yeah holy crap! You have a boatload of stats. You'd be a super power in a battle.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:28 by PeinQAkatsuki

Missions for the village competition got me those xD;
    But yeah.... haha and battling's fun anyway.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:29 by Yoyo

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:I can kill someone with one shot, Pein. My stats allow for it without much hassle. *cough*
    But even then, it's not like I'm gonna say "oh, easy kill!" and run in and kill the weakest person. I've worked hard for stats like these and I'm gonna use 'em to beat someone who's on par with me (Bloody) or someone better (Q and other kages).

BESIDES! The point of this is to have fun! Don't complain about something made entirely for fun. Cheese. It works quite well and it's simple and there's really no way to fix any "problems" that you see in it. Earn your freaking stats and stop complaining, Des.
    Yeah that's what I meant >__>; You're not going to go up to an academy student with 0 stats and 8 posts and say OHOHO! I CHALLENGE YOU! ONE HIT KO! Good fight :D

If you had enough shields, you could kick my butt. Anyone could. *shrug*
    I'm broke on the ryo front too o-o; I don't even think I've got basic weapons for battling. Maybe I do. I dunno!

Well, let's get you some ryo from some missions and get you some weapons and train you!
    As for Q's comment, I'll spar with you any day. I limit stats so they match my opponents so it's more of a training exercise and less of a slaughter. xD;;
    xD; Alright. And since you still post in storm, I'm assuming you can see the training grounds...?
    It'll have to be tomorrow though, I gotta look at my dusty old jutsu xD;
    You don't really need jutsu with this system~ That's one of the brilliant parts about it. :D
    Heck, Storm vs. Sand Bloody and I threw random school supplies at each other. xDD

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:31 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I'm broke on the ryo front too o-o; I don't even think I've got basic weapons for battling. Maybe I do. I dunno!

Well, let's get you some ryo from some missions and get you some weapons and train you!
    As for Q's comment, I'll spar with you any day. I limit stats so they match my opponents so it's more of a training exercise and less of a slaughter. xD;;
    xD; Alright. And since you still post in storm, I'm assuming you can see the training grounds...?
    You don't really need jutsu with this system~ That's one of the brilliant parts about it. :D
    Heck, Storm vs. Sand Bloody and I threw random school supplies at each other. xDD
    That's epic xD; "Ruler! I choose you! -lob-" xD

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:40 by Yoyo

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

That's basically what it turned into. xDD

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:41 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

xD xD That's pretty epid xD

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:54 by Yoyo

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

It was! It was!
    By the way, training grounds! :O

Post on Fri Feb 19 2010, 02:50 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

It was! It was!
    By the way, training grounds! :O
    Training grounds! I be there! In a second...

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 17:25 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Erm... aren't we supposed to be at war right now? ._.

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 20:57 by Shuurai

That's what I'd like to know

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 21:14 by Toshii

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Erm... aren't we supposed to be at war right now? ._.

._.

oh my...

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 21:30 by Shuurai

This has to be THE most off-topic site I have ever seen.....

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:07 by Toshii

Shuurai wrote:This has to be THE most off-topic site I have ever seen.....

dub the #1 relationship on here *gasps*

WOTN X SPAM XD

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:11 by Shuurai

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:15 by UreshiiQ

XD

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:20 by Shuurai

So... are we gonna fight, or what...?

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:28 by UreshiiQ

Soon...Soon...:3

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:36 by Little_Shiro

Destinykil wrote:Mist is comprised of a few ninja.

Des
    Ama
    Ureshii
    Shugo.

really all we have and two of them have little to no stats.

the other is a kage so he should fair wel and the other can only do soo much
    Well WTF am I! Chop LIVER!!! D:< jkjk xD i know i havent been on in awhile

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:38 by Shuurai

Well I got over it reasonably well.....

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:46 by Little_Shiro

Well youve only been on for 3 days ><

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:50 by Toshii

._.

Post on Sat Feb 20 2010, 22:51 by UreshiiQ

Shuurai wrote:Well I got over it reasonably well.....

Psh, you only need stats XD
    Shiro's a dumbie and won't post xP

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23 2017, 17:24