90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

War.

Post by Banouin

Well, Mist and Mtn are going to war this weekend *Ama should be here by then.*

This was talked about last month as something fun and a way to test a new idea. ^_^

Kages will be getting a set ryo that they can use for war. They can get there ninja stuff and buy and sell other ninja to fight. Like, I can buy Yoyo *so did, she is so easy* Anyway. That inside joke out of the way~

Say a kage wanted a ninja from another village to fight in the war for them. Well, now you can. Pay that ninja. Bam! They work for you. Just make sure no other kage pays more ^_~

But, you can buy all kinds of stuff for your ninja. Just make sure to not go over your Ryo!

No other village may join~ Its a Mist and Mtn war only. Enjoy the show wotn~
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:37 by PeinQAkatsuki

Pit me and you together, Des, and trust me, even if I make the first move, you will win hands down. And you've got less stats than me.

Trust me on that one.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:41 by Destinykil

no you attack first, i use the first evade, we both have 4 evades, you would win with one evade to spare as i die...its how the system works ive researched it

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:42 by PeinQAkatsuki

I can't battle worth a chocolate bar. Trust me xD; You would win.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:44 by Destinykil

doesnt matter if you cant battle. we only have 250 health...two of your attacks would kill me...maybe even one depending on how it all goes

strategy has nothing to do with battling anymore its whoever has most health and evades, and possibly items from the store..

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:45 by Yoyo

Destinykil wrote:not true, look at the new system

pit two chuunin against each other equal in stats whoever attacks first will wind ue to lack of evades proven fact
    That is so absolutely not true.
    Complete falseness.
    The fakeness of that statement is so incredibly huge that it takes the cake (that is a lie) and beats it with an iron mallet of untruthfulness.

Bloody and I have battled each other numerous times, and each time the result is completely different. With weapons and shields and armor and everything else available, it's entirely possible that someone with fewer stats could beat someone with lots of stats.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:47 by Destinykil

maybe if they take it easy....are you kidding me...i have 250 health with 4 evades...if someone is going to attack with damage worth over 250 damage ui have no chouce but to evade, all they have to do is so that 4 times and next move the win is theirs

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:51 by PeinQAkatsuki

But you can't technically have one hit KOs. That's like, God Modding or whatever it's called.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:53 by Destinykil

yes you can, your allowed to attack up to 3 times in one post depending on your stats..so its very very possible to kill someone in one shot

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 01:59 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yeah but that takes the fun out of the battle. Who would do that?

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:00 by Destinykil

whoever wants to win its a battle arena, the system is one sided and im prety sure Q knows this we've discussed it before.

its either win or lose..

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:02 by PeinQAkatsuki

It's either a win or lose anyway. Unless it's a tie.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:03 by Yoyo

I can kill someone with one shot, Pein. My stats allow for it without much hassle. *cough*
    But even then, it's not like I'm gonna say "oh, easy kill!" and run in and kill the weakest person. I've worked hard for stats like these and I'm gonna use 'em to beat someone who's on par with me (Bloody) or someone better (Q and other kages).

BESIDES! The point of this is to have fun! Don't complain about something made entirely for fun. Cheese. It works quite well and it's simple and there's really no way to fix any "problems" that you see in it. Earn your freaking stats and stop complaining, Des.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:06 by Destinykil

i wasnt complaining just enforcing a point, dont judge me..

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:07 by Yoyo

Destinykil wrote:whoever wants to win its a battle arena, the system is one sided and im prety sure Q knows this we've discussed it before.

its either win or lose..

Oh.
    My.

Goodness gracious, sakes alive. I couldn't breathe for a while after reading that. XD

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:07 by Yoyo

Destinykil wrote:i wasnt complaining just enforcing a point, dont judge me..

What point? It appears to be "Q, your system sucks. Change it so I can win all the time instead of having to work for stats so I can win."

Last edited by Yoyo on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:08; edited 1 time in total

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:08 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yoyo wrote:I can kill someone with one shot, Pein. My stats allow for it without much hassle. *cough*
    But even then, it's not like I'm gonna say "oh, easy kill!" and run in and kill the weakest person. I've worked hard for stats like these and I'm gonna use 'em to beat someone who's on par with me (Bloody) or someone better (Q and other kages).

BESIDES! The point of this is to have fun! Don't complain about something made entirely for fun. Cheese. It works quite well and it's simple and there's really no way to fix any "problems" that you see in it. Earn your freaking stats and stop complaining, Des.
    Yeah that's what I meant >__>; You're not going to go up to an academy student with 0 stats and 8 posts and say OHOHO! I CHALLENGE YOU! ONE HIT KO! Good fight :D

But still. I'm utterly useless with battling at the moment.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:10 by Yoyo

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:I can kill someone with one shot, Pein. My stats allow for it without much hassle. *cough*

Yeah that's what I meant >__>; You're not going to go up to an academy student with 0 stats and 8 posts and say OHOHO! I CHALLENGE YOU! ONE HIT KO! Good fight :D

If you had enough shields, you could kick my butt. Anyone could. *shrug*

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:11 by quater

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

How often have you been in the Battle Arena or Ninja academy learning to battle, PeinQ? How many times have you asked Saba or meika to train you?

So, yeah...Just asking! ^_^:;

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:12 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I'm broke on the ryo front too o-o; I don't even think I've got basic weapons for battling. Maybe I do. I dunno!

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:13 by Destinykil

i dont want to change the system just a few tweaks.. and i dont want to win all the time...really yoyo? get a grip of reality

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:14 by Yoyo

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I'm broke on the ryo front too o-o; I don't even think I've got basic weapons for battling. Maybe I do. I dunno!

Well, let's get you some ryo from some missions and get you some weapons and train you!
    As for Q's comment, I'll spar with you any day. I limit stats so they match my opponents so it's more of a training exercise and less of a slaughter. xD;;

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:15 by PeinQAkatsuki

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

How often have you been in the Battle Arena or Ninja academy learning to battle, PeinQ? How many times have you asked Saba or meika to train you?

I've been in the battle arena a good few times... and I've battled with both old systems (still failed at those). I'm pretty sure I know how the system works, but I hardly have any ryo to buy weapons, nor do I have any practice. I'm waiting for a fair fight in Storm. :/

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:16 by Yoyo

Destinykil wrote:i dont want to change the system just a few tweaks.. and i dont want to win all the time...really yoyo? get a grip of reality

I've got a grip on reality. I'm wondering if you do.

Tweaks are changes, Des. Xp
    What tweaks do you have in mind. AIM me or somethin', eh? I want to hear what you've got.

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:17 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

Well, let's get you some ryo from some missions and get you some weapons and train you!
    As for Q's comment, I'll spar with you any day. I limit stats so they match my opponents so it's more of a training exercise and less of a slaughter. xD;;
    xD; Alright. And since you still post in storm, I'm assuming you can see the training grounds...?
    It'll have to be tomorrow though, I gotta look at my dusty old jutsu xD;

Post on Thu Feb 18 2010, 02:19 by quater

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I've been in the battle arena a good few times... and I've battled with both old systems (still failed at those). I'm pretty sure I know how the system works, but I hardly have any ryo to buy weapons, nor do I have any practice. I'm waiting for a fair fight in Storm. :/

The old systems don't matter. The new system is so easy Academy students pick it up in one fight. Spar with Yoyo three times and then tell me you don't get it well.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11 2017, 22:26