95 / 10095 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

An NP production: BrO!

Post by NinjaPleez on Mon Mar 30 2009, 14:05

I've put this off for too long now, because I don't think I've completely finished with this chapter, but oh well, it's getting posted.

If you haven't read the first chapter, you can find it Here.

Here we go:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Billion-reason Orb: Chapter two, The Man-made Kekkei Genkai.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the months that followed my departure from this land, I continued my search for strength, as my father's last words dictated. I have since seen war, hate, torture, and death; but I have obeyed his request. Some would call this a curse.

I see it as a blessing.

Mine is a tale that I must share, so that others can learn from my experiences. I feel that is the true purpose of my father's advice. So I will continue my story where I left off: before I ever came here, as the scared, confused 4-year-old who's worlds had just been torn apart.

The world was one big blur around me. The people of my village scrambled to find their loved ones, but the truth was that every shinobi of the village of steel had consumed themselves to save it. The air was soon filled with the mourning wails of wives, mothers, and daughters alike. Those men that had lost a loved one hid their faces, silently swearing their vengeance. But my oaths had already been made.

I sat and held my mother's head against my chest, as she had done for my on those nights I could not sleep. The reality of the situation soon sank in, and I realized that I was now alone in the world, and that there was nothing left to believe in. My sobs intensified to the point of becoming physically painful, and I braced myself against the protective wall that had saved our village.

I didn't notice at first, but as I considerred how much this wall had cost our village, I felt it. My palm had began to tingle where it touched the wall, and instead of drawing back from the strange feeling, I felt compelled to embrace it. I watched as my hand sunk into the metal, as if it were a liquid kept in its flat state by some invisible force. Then the feeling changed, from the pleasant tingle to a dull pain.

It soon felt as if my bones were being slowly crushed. I thought that my arm was being eaten by the wall, as it had eaten my father. But as the pain intensified, I felt a presence, as if it were just beyond my fingertips, hiding deep inside the wall. It seemed to be urging me to endure the pain, to let this unnatural process take its course. The pain became unbearavle, and I was about to retract my arm, when, as if a switch had flipped, it stopped. The wall returned my arm to me, and I gasped as I saw what it had done.

My arm appeared as if it were coverred in a thin sheet of metal, all the way up to my elbow. I grabbed it with my other hand, and was surprised when it was warm to the touch. I flexed my metal hand and watched as it moves just as normal skin would. The only difference, I thought, was the color.

I looked up, stunned, when I heard his voice.
    "Do you like it?", He asked.
    But he was nowhere to be found. It was unmistakable, my father's voice. I checked the wall he had sunk into minutes before. Nothing.

"It's your birthday gift, six years in advance."

The voice seemed to originate from the presence I felt earlier, but I realized it now appeared to reside within my arm, rather than outside it.

"Shinobi of our village normally recieve this on their tenth birthday, when they are responsible enough to use it properly. But I saw how you helped today, and you've earned it. Besides, these are... special, circumstances."
    I knew that what he meant was that he would not be here to give it to me 6 years from then.

A gem rose to the surface on the back of my hand, within it swirled every color I had ever seen, along with millions of new ones.

"This gem is named the Billion-reason Orb, so called because it contains one color for every reason you have to complete your task. It will power your new arm, and allow you the control over all metals, using nothing but your mind. I have given it enough power to grow as you grow, and to give you strength for a few months, but the rest must be maintained by you. It is my last wish that you will use this arm, this man-made Kekkei Genkai, to help you on your quest for strength. Remember all that I have taught you, and stay true to the values your mother gave you as well."

The voice seemed to cry invisible tears, that could not be seen, but felt.

"Son... Goodbye, son."

I felt his presence leave my arm, and was returned to the cold, empty feeling of before the transformation. I didn't know how to respond to this sudden change, but my first impulse was anger, and I embraced it with all I had. I turned to punch the wall that had stolen my parents from me, and remained frozen in place when instead of colliding with the metal, my fist lay in the center of a hole where the metal had moved aside, as if blowing upon the surface of water.

Amazed with this power, I knew what had to be done. I made arrangements with the village priest to hold my parents' funerals, then left, adventuring to lands I knew nothing of, to begin my journey.
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10075
    What's up Tab : Watching One Piece.
    Fanclubs : jesus freaks FC WOTN vetrean princes, WOTN birgade,Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-29

AMP

Re: An NP production: BrO!

Post by King_Of_Blades on Mon Mar 30 2009, 14:15

Interesting and actiony lol
    NinjaPleez
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1430
    Happiness bar :
    95 / 10095 / 100

AMP

Re: An NP production: BrO!

Post by NinjaPleez on Tue Mar 31 2009, 15:57

King, you didn't even read this.

Jeebus, people, is it that bad that you won't finish it?
    NinjaPleez
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1430
    Happiness bar :
    95 / 10095 / 100

AMP