Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Propostion X

Post by Yoyo on Mon Nov 24 2008, 06:20

Spoiler:
    Sequel to my "Tale of War and Almost Romance" that no one knew about. It's okay, I forgot it was due. (Check the time I'm posting this.) I was supposed to write about how I would use the war machines now that the world has come to a time of peace under my rule. (Yes, he made it so the writer/student/person/me became ruler of the world after the last assignment. Good thing that's how mine ended up, huh? Woulda been bad if I had died or something. :P ) Anywho, I was supposed to tag on some stuff about war and peace and the world and the Bible, too, so I did. For some reason, I felt like writing this thing in letter form. *shrug* (Yes, I do that too much.)
    Managed to get some Cherry Coke, Death sending people dead... chickens (you can laugh, Q. Maybe I should change it to a fish. :P ), Bano who apparently can't cook, my brother and sister (my sister is Electra and her brother is my brother. Aren't I nice?), and some other crap. I don't even know any more. People on my side who survived the last.. chapter are now in charge of random countries. I don't give a Democrat which ones you have, so fight over it amongst yourselves. (Bano and Death [Shiin] are the only ones named, by the way.) Also posted this crap on Gaia and dA for those who care.
    Okay, rambling done. I might come back later and edit this part. xD

To: World Sub-Rulers
    Subject: Proposition X

Greetings, Sub-Rulers:

It has been brought to my attention by some of you (that dead chicken was a bit over the top, Shiin.) that we have been having some trouble concerning what have been called "the vestiges of a battle that shook the world." While the imagery is interesting, I doubt that the need for such a description is truly necessary. But I digress.

I have read over your suggestions for the future use of such things as catapults and trebuchets. My initial reaction was to assign more work to you all due to your apparent abundance of free time. You need not worry; I am not so cruel as to do such a thing. However, your interesting and colorful ideas have given me the inspiration to come up with a more suitable and less hazardous solution.

We have enjoyed a period of relative peace for the past few months since the fighting concerning Cherry Coke was ended in Acirema. As you have vividly pointed out, something must be done concerning war machines such as the catapult, nuclear bomb, and other such "horrendous travesties." (It is amazing how far we have come technologically in these past few weeks, is it not?) In this letter I will describe the uses for some of the weapons you have complained about. Hopefully this will assure you that I have indeed heard your frustration (and in some cases smelled it). Further detailing will proceed during our meeting next week.

Regarding your concern about catapults and trebuchets and such, these have already been in use over the years for non-violent acts. I believe that the people will be allowed to have their own catapults and such much as they have in the past. People willing to purchase the larger ones used in war will be allowed to do so assuming there is no reason to believe they pose a threat to themselves or anyone else. Few of you voiced any concerns regarding these; however, I would like to point out to Electra that using one to send her brother into the next country will not be allowed. I do not care if it would "save money on gas."

I have had a lot of trouble coming up with a decent solution for using nuclear bombs in a positive manner. On an illogical note, we could always blow them up in space (quite the show that would be) or use them to make stone quarries. The only logical solution I have been able to decide on is to gather them all and destroy them. Past experiences show that hoarding them would be a bad idea. The problem of countries gathering them in secret will also remain a constant threat. We must learn from the past. The only difference between now and the past is that all the leaders in the world are loyal to me. (If this is not true, please inform me.)

It troubles me that I even have to face this matter. One would expect everyone to be pleased with a worldwide peace and not worry about things like weapons and such. However, one could never expect the world to be in perfect harmony and peace due to the heart of man. His sinful condition will forever keep this world in a state of turmoil and war. One can only await the day that the Lord returns and ends the trouble. Until then, it is our duty to keep Him in mind and do what He wants. In our case, we are to keep peace if possible. Before we went to war with Wotonia, our duty was to support our government in its decisions.

I shall not bother you any longer, for the meeting next week probably bothers you enough as it is. Thank you for your continued hard work in keeping the world safe for another day. Thank you, Banouin, for the gift; the dog is enjoying her treat. Perhaps you should invest some of your income in a chef.

Sincerely yours,
    Dictator of the World--Yurii
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Re: Propostion X

Post by quater on Mon Nov 24 2008, 17:35

Do you really think that thing about Nuclear weapons :O

Otherwise, interesting, should have made it a fish though.

Rahm!
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab :
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

AMP

Post by Yoyo on Mon Nov 24 2008, 21:14

Um... Kinda? I don't think it'd be possible to remove all of any kind of weapon. Did we try something like that at one point?

I should have, but I'd already printed it by the time I noticed my accidental allusion to Rahm. ^_^

Thanks. ^_^
    By the way, my teacher was very interested in your story, but he didn't have time to read it during class, so I won't get a response on that for another week.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. on Thu Nov 27 2008, 12:10

hahaha, i sent someone a dead chicken? awesome.
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater on Thu Nov 27 2008, 13:57

Yoyo wrote:Um... Kinda? I don't think it'd be possible to remove all of any kind of weapon. Did we try something like that at one point?

I should have, but I'd already printed it by the time I noticed my accidental allusion to Rahm. ^_^

Thanks. ^_^
    By the way, my teacher was very interested in your story, but he didn't have time to read it during class, so I won't get a response on that for another week.

Cruelty! I wanted to see a response on my story -_-

Yes, we tried to get rid of all weapons and it almost cost us the Cold War. ^_^

You can't get rid of Nuclear weapons, you just have to make sure you have more and better defense systems then the other guy. The Ronald Reagan way. ^_^

Rahm!
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab :
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

AMP

Post by Yoyo on Sat Nov 29 2008, 19:36

quater wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:Um... Kinda? I don't think it'd be possible to remove all of any kind of weapon. Did we try something like that at one point?

Thanks. ^_^

Cruelty! I wanted to see a response on my story -_-

Yes, we tried to get rid of all weapons and it almost cost us the Cold War. ^_^

You can't get rid of Nuclear weapons, you just have to make sure you have more and better defense systems then the other guy. The Ronald Reagan way. ^_^

Rahm!

Not too long now, sir. Don't worry. ^_^

That's what I thought.
    Well, I don't think I ever gave a definitive solution, did I? To fly

RAHM! :D
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab :
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

AMP

Post by Yoyo on Sat Nov 29 2008, 19:36

deathFOOZAHchan wrote:hahaha, i sent someone a dead chicken? awesome.

I figured you were more likely to do it than anyone else? Haha. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19 2017, 22:07