Classes

    Share
    avatar
    LYkathiee
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 68
    Age : 108
    Happiness bar :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Classes

    Post by LYkathiee on Wed Aug 25 2010, 23:09

    ew, AP. :/
    i don't really have a choice in the matter...
    avatar
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    Age : 1007
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-08

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Classes

    Post by theBOSS. on Wed Aug 25 2010, 23:24

    LYkathiee wrote:i don't have my schedule yet, but here they are (:

    Honors French Lit
    AP Lang & Lit
    Global Issues & Social Justice
    AP Physics B
    AP Statisics
    Sports Medicine & Managing Soccer (1st Trimester) / Dance (2nd & 3rd Trimesters)
    AP Calc AB
    VLL - Italian (this one's after school)
    That's a shitton of APs. o__o
    That takes me back to the day. O__O

    Physics & Calc are going to be no problem. o__o
    avatar
    LYkathiee
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 68
    Age : 108
    Happiness bar :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Classes

    Post by LYkathiee on Wed Aug 25 2010, 23:33

    only four... o.O
    some people go all APs at my school. I'm one of those (with a social life) that's still sane.

    I haven't been introduced to Physics at all yet, so I hope so ! what are your classes ?
    avatar
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    Age : 1007
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-08

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Classes

    Post by theBOSS. on Wed Aug 25 2010, 23:36

    theBOSS. wrote:HELL YEAH LAST YEAR.

    contemp. world lit honors (SCREW AP)
    ap bio
    civil engineering & architecture (cl)
    ap calc bc
    sociology (cl)
    anatomy & physiology (cl)
    FOOD
    us history 2 honors (SCREW AP)
    effin' gym which i'll probably get a waiver for.

    That. o__o

    I'm screwing APs because they were freaking traumatizing last year. -__-;
    Sticking with CL shit.

    No worries, Physics was probably the easiest AP I've taken in my life. Well, Physics B anyway. o__O
    avatar
    LYkathiee
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 68
    Age : 108
    Happiness bar :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Registration date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Classes

    Post by LYkathiee on Wed Aug 25 2010, 23:54

    Oh cool ! I only took 3 last year & they weren't that bad, so I figured why not (:
    we don't have 3 of your classes. possibly 4. daang. o.O

    what's CL ?
    avatar
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009

    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-25

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by PeinQAkatsuki on Thu Aug 26 2010, 01:47

    UreshiiQ wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Nothing really remarkable this year. Two art classes, speech (joy..), health... Only really new thing is the online psychology class I'm in.

    Speech, like where they try to teach you to talk and crap like that? >3>~
    Health D:!
    Online psychology :D Sounds cool~ :33333
    Haha! Not really actually they teach you how to give speeches xD Haha which will be interesting because I dun like to talk in front of crowds D:

    Yeah I'm not much for health either D: I already took two years of it, but it's a required high school credit so... blargh. Oh well it's just for a semester.

    It does! I mean I love psychology but my school's too little to have a class for it, so I'm taking it online :33
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sun Aug 29 2010, 02:17

    I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.
    avatar
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    98 / 10098 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

    Re: Classes

    Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:07

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:09

    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.
    avatar
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    98 / 10098 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

    Re: Classes

    Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:14

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:17

    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    xD That's how mine is gonna be.
    Aww. You guys rock. My school is so dumb. I took both of them freshmen year >_> And we aren't suppose to have History or Science classes in 12th grade year (:
    Yeah, that's how we are. Well, we have a school INSIDE of our school so we gotta feed the underclassment for BOTH schools before we can even think about food xD
    avatar
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    98 / 10098 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

    Re: Classes

    Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:21

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    xD That's how mine is gonna be.
    Aww. You guys rock. My school is so dumb. I took both of them freshmen year >_> And we aren't suppose to have History or Science classes in 12th grade year (:
    Yeah, that's how we are. Well, we have a school INSIDE of our school so we gotta feed the underclassment for BOTH schools before we can even think about food xD

    XD well we have middleskool & highskool mixed together everyday but middleskool classrooms are located mostly near on one side of campus..near the middleskool gate.
    u get to choose to have a math class or science class senior yr unless u need it for credits.
    i took science :P wow thats rly dumb to take those 2 courses so early.
    yea we have skool at 1pm & middleskool at 12pm
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:27

    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    xD That's how mine is gonna be.
    Aww. You guys rock. My school is so dumb. I took both of them freshmen year >_> And we aren't suppose to have History or Science classes in 12th grade year (:
    Yeah, that's how we are. Well, we have a school INSIDE of our school so we gotta feed the underclassment for BOTH schools before we can even think about food xD

    XD well we have middleskool & highskool mixed together everyday but middleskool classrooms are located mostly near on one side of campus..near the middleskool gate.
    u get to choose to have a math class or science class senior yr unless u need it for credits.
    i took science :P wow thats rly dumb to take those 2 courses so early.
    yea we have skool at 1pm & middleskool at 12pm
    They have you guys separated? O_O Your school must be huge. They got us all jumbled together xD

    Wait, so middle school and high school starts at a different time?!
    avatar
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    98 / 10098 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

    Re: Classes

    Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:32

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    xD That's how mine is gonna be.
    Aww. You guys rock. My school is so dumb. I took both of them freshmen year >_> And we aren't suppose to have History or Science classes in 12th grade year (:
    Yeah, that's how we are. Well, we have a school INSIDE of our school so we gotta feed the underclassment for BOTH schools before we can even think about food xD

    XD well we have middleskool & highskool mixed together everyday but middleskool classrooms are located mostly near on one side of campus..near the middleskool gate.
    u get to choose to have a math class or science class senior yr unless u need it for credits.
    i took science :P wow thats rly dumb to take those 2 courses so early.
    yea we have skool at 1pm & middleskool at 12pm
    They have you guys separated? O_O Your school must be huge. They got us all jumbled together xD

    Wait, so middle school and high school starts at a different time?!

    well the classrooms that we go in are separate.the only time in highskool when grades mingle wit other grades..its mostly P.E. and elective classes & math or science classes.
    i guess our campus is big :P we all start at the same time..7:30am..we all have the same snack..but our lunches are different.
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:38

    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    xD That's how mine is gonna be.
    Aww. You guys rock. My school is so dumb. I took both of them freshmen year >_> And we aren't suppose to have History or Science classes in 12th grade year (:
    Yeah, that's how we are. Well, we have a school INSIDE of our school so we gotta feed the underclassment for BOTH schools before we can even think about food xD

    XD well we have middleskool & highskool mixed together everyday but middleskool classrooms are located mostly near on one side of campus..near the middleskool gate.
    u get to choose to have a math class or science class senior yr unless u need it for credits.
    i took science :P wow thats rly dumb to take those 2 courses so early.
    yea we have skool at 1pm & middleskool at 12pm
    They have you guys separated? O_O Your school must be huge. They got us all jumbled together xD

    Wait, so middle school and high school starts at a different time?!

    well the classrooms that we go in are separate.the only time in highskool when grades mingle wit other grades..its mostly P.E. and elective classes & math or science classes.
    i guess our campus is big :P we all start at the same time..7:30am..we all have the same snack..but our lunches are different.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH xD
    I get in now :3 *ish a little slow*
    HAHA P.E.
    I took my one semester as a freshman and got that junk over with.
    Certain classes are mandatory and that was one T_T
    avatar
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    98 / 10098 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-08-16

    AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

    Re: Classes

    Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 on Sun Aug 29 2010, 03:50

    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I have mines :D

    1st. World History/Geography
    2nd. Psychology
    3rd. CTE-BMA Computer Applications
    4th. Trig
    5th. English12. Advanced Comp.
    6th. Yearbook.

    And I got C lunch. Which means I eat after 5th hour, which means I will die of starvation because there will be no food left for us unfortunate C-lunchers.

    the first person i've seen wit only 6 classes so far like my skool did. like my skool all highskoolers eat after 5th per. :P
    u guys don't have econ or government?
    How unfair! ): I got to each after fourth last year after I changed my schedule xD
    Yep but I already took 'em :D
    I was suppose to take World Hist/Geo. last year but I had skill center and I gotta make it up T_T
    Same with Computers.

    hm interesting.i had a computers class..boring it was but didn't have to do much :P
    at my skool u don't have any history class in 12th grade. it gets replaced by a semester econ & a yr of gov.wow weird that u take them so early.heh they teach it to seniors here..so when they leave they know what they need & blah blah.
    thats cool :P yea our skool has lunch late becuz we have to feed middleskool mouths first.
    xD That's how mine is gonna be.
    Aww. You guys rock. My school is so dumb. I took both of them freshmen year >_> And we aren't suppose to have History or Science classes in 12th grade year (:
    Yeah, that's how we are. Well, we have a school INSIDE of our school so we gotta feed the underclassment for BOTH schools before we can even think about food xD

    XD well we have middleskool & highskool mixed together everyday but middleskool classrooms are located mostly near on one side of campus..near the middleskool gate.
    u get to choose to have a math class or science class senior yr unless u need it for credits.
    i took science :P wow thats rly dumb to take those 2 courses so early.
    yea we have skool at 1pm & middleskool at 12pm
    They have you guys separated? O_O Your school must be huge. They got us all jumbled together xD

    Wait, so middle school and high school starts at a different time?!

    well the classrooms that we go in are separate.the only time in highskool when grades mingle wit other grades..its mostly P.E. and elective classes & math or science classes.
    i guess our campus is big :P we all start at the same time..7:30am..we all have the same snack..but our lunches are different.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH xD
    I get in now :3 *ish a little slow*
    HAHA P.E.
    I took my one semester as a freshman and got that junk over with.
    Certain classes are mandatory and that was one T_T

    ah i see.yea weird i guess to someone who's use to something different.but it seems simple to me lol.i never understand this A & B shiz or...Lit & lang..advanced..ela..just seems confusing wording.
    Just easier like my skool to say English..or AP english.or i notice like for math..its just Alg 2..or AP cal...etc.Its either Honors..AP or regular. or switching classes everyday..thats kinda weirdish too.
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Classes

    Post by quater on Sun Aug 29 2010, 14:11

    My classes are 4. All are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9 AM to 4:30 PM pretty much no breaks.

    Not a bad schedule, though.
    avatar
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Age : 6
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-30

    AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

    Re: Classes

    Post by KarateKeyaQ on Thu Nov 25 2010, 19:27

    I traded out of Senior Management for Sociology and traded out of World Mythology for Senior management next semester.
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Classes

    Post by quater on Thu Nov 25 2010, 23:26

    I may have cool classes next year.
    avatar
    Lunami
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    Age : 29
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    80 / 10080 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-29

    AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

    Re: Classes

    Post by Lunami on Fri Nov 26 2010, 01:55

    *Misses school.* >.>
    avatar
    kai[bloodshot]
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2396
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab : I'm headed towards mars but there's alot of detours to go by.

    Procrastinators UNITE! hahaha
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-03

    AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 18

    Re: Classes

    Post by kai[bloodshot] on Fri Nov 26 2010, 02:29

    I got all my major subjects picked out next term. ~3~
    avatar
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Age : 351
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-13

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Classes

    Post by TheFirstKnight on Wed Dec 08 2010, 21:47

    This topic makes me think of how messed up the classes were in feudal Japan.
    avatar
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

    Number of posts : 21639
    Age : 50
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    40 / 10040 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-11-26

    AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

    Re: Classes

    Post by SickSelfishSyQo on Thu Dec 09 2010, 04:49

    What an on-point observation.
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 114
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesnt like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Dont expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm dot, dot, dot. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well thats because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

    Re: Classes

    Post by Mikel on Sat Dec 11 2010, 03:14

    haha
    avatar
    GL
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    Age : 23
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

    Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-09-26

    AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

    Re: Classes

    Post by GL on Sat Dec 11 2010, 17:50

    i have:
    swedish A
    english A
    math A
    computer class
    PE A
    art class
    handicraftorientation
    art and form A
    way of working and learning
    craftsubject (hairdressing, make up stuff, body, health, style, nailstuff and so on) A

    Sponsored content

    Re: Classes

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19 2017, 08:34