90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Random Johnny Chronicles

Post by quater on Sat Aug 09 2008, 12:38

Hey Hey! I have posted these chronicles in Sand, but I am updating and posting them here for everyone in WOTN to enjoy.

I made a fake username because I have a way of, hm...., ticking people off....For I am slightly obnoxious. Wooh confession time over. Anyway. So I use The Random Johnny to get the WOTN message out (Sometimes I use other names but TRJ is my favorite). And now I am releasing his adventures for people to read. Judge me accordingly.

Chapter 1: Birth of a hero, days in the Land of narutor.

http://narutor.ingoo.us/introductions-f1/hey-hey-the-random-johnny-t2306.htm
    http://narutor.ingoo.us/ninja-sign-up-f3/todo-forashi-t2689.htm
    Name: Todo Forashi

Village:Hidden Village in the Erasers

Clan: The Bilims (One of the most powerful before the Eraser village was destroyed)

Elements: Lighting/Earth

academy student (Hobo Nins quite a bit, bit of a wanderer)

Style: Taijutsu with a touch of personal Ninjutsu

Looks:

Personality:Very Friendly But he has a temper. He is wise and sagely, but despite his age he has a youthful vigor in him. And he has a very epicurean taste which leads to him getting in fights at Ramen Shops and Bad Music stores.

Jutsus: Bako Ding jin no jutsu
    Description:The User is able to summon an army of scythes or reapers that will be head every snake in a million mile radius (Warning may miss 98% of snakes and hit civilians if not performed by an expert)
    Umbrella jump Whip
    Description: Turns his Destructive umbrella into a an exploding whip using his mechanical energy (It\'s actually part jutsu part physics problem and is also his main means of transportation)

Jango Demon Jutsu

Description: Used to swarm an army of pencil sharpeners that can instantly grind an army\'s weapons away in the twinkle of an eye rendering them weaponless
    Background/History: Born in the village hidden in the erasers as the Chief\'s son, he looked destined to become the Next Chief. But on that dreadful day, snakes burst up from the ground and the underground caverns. Not just any snake. Crystallized Cavern snakes. These snakes were nearly indestructible and destroyed the entire village in a venomous attack. Todo barely got out alive, but he did get alive.
    He then wandered most of the Ninja nations for a long time, eventually he went to the Sand village, where he became a scary warlord over the nations and slept underneath palm trees. But eventually he became a laughing stock, so to end his horrid reputation, he destroyed both the Snake Village and the Lightyear village. But this ended in his feeling horribly guilty, so he now has to feel the guilt as he continues searching for a home.

Roleplay Sample: Todo smiled as he glanced across the realm of the Jazz Village. He knew the truth, this would be the day those Jazz Legends would feel the true wrath of a giant. He then walked across the entire span of the field, a very large one. When he arrived at the gate keeper of the Village hidden in the Jazz, he gave a sideways glance. The movement was fast, hardly noticeable, and he had to be careful not to release any chakra, but he pulled off the silent kill flawlessly. \"This village wont have a prayer. Just another obscure name to add to my repertoire\" he said as he walked past a sign. [Welcome to Jazz Village Population:12.3]

-Seu nora - - Please return, or repost your application when you are serious. This dose not even count as a proper apllication....

TRJ - ...please repost your approval when you are serious >_>

Okibi - Hidden Village in the Erasers doesn't exist, like Utahime said. Change it to an existing village.
    Since the village doesn't exist, the clan can't be from there.
    'Bako Ding jin no jutsu'; Can't use that jutsu. First of, that should have been the Summoning jutsu. Secondly, there is already a user summoning reapers.
    'Jango Demon Jutsu';take that jutsu off. Makes no sense.
    'Umbrella jump Whip'; can you explain the ' means of transportation' part?
    According to the first idea that i wrote, you need to shape your app accordingly, to make sense with the existing Naruto world.
    You have potential, you just happened to make a ' silly ' application. Make something with more sense and you will almost surely be approved.

TRJ - Can I change it to rakes? And I am using the jutsus in his native tongue, a rare breed of language that even though he doesn't speak it, it's his heritage.
    I will take the other jutsu off....But it was a good one.
    He uses the umbrella whip as a rocket/Slingshot. As I said, it's a physics problem very complex that allows him to shoot himself from spot to spot ^_^
    And I will change my app, but after we get these couple minor issue straightened out so that I don't force you to return to the wall of text every 5 seconds
    (It was on that day TRJ was deleted from Narutor, the land of his birth. This was due to the fact that, he stole another ninja's already approved account after this post and posted it as his own, and the mods didn't appreciate. Oh darn. This would not stop TRJ, he would leave Narutor but move to a new land!)

TO BE CONTINUED! Depending on the amount of love this topic was given.
    judai12
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    What's up Tab :

Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    70 / 10070 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-01

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Re: The Random Johnny Chronicles

Post by judai12 on Sat Aug 09 2008, 12:44

ooook
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sat Aug 09 2008, 12:45

XD

Born in the hidden village of pencil sharpers.
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater on Sat Aug 09 2008, 12:45

It's a legendary fictious documentary tale that happened.
    What do you expect?
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 / 1002 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ on Sat Aug 09 2008, 12:47

How come my last sentence was all lowercased..? >_>;;

Anywho, XD The ending was great.
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 26747
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!
    Homie Purp && Homie Blue ghetto since 2009
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2007-12-19

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by AkiQ on Sat Aug 09 2008, 12:47

thats funny Q Kazoo