Itachi? What's going on?

    Share
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:24

    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

    Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

    It was getting crowded.

    well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

    Exactly.

    There was no need for it.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by amaterasu on Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:31

    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

    Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

    It was getting crowded.

    well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

    Exactly.

    There was no need for it.

    i guess naruto was lucky it was itachi because if it was anyone else they wouldn't have hesitated like itachi
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:32

    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

    Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

    It was getting crowded.

    well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

    Exactly.

    There was no need for it.

    i guess naruto was lucky it was itachi because if it was anyone else they wouldn't have hesitated like itachi

    Hesitated? Or just didn't care. Like I said they didn't need them dead. Deidara didn't kill Gaara. Itachi even said "Careful" To Kisame when he took the old man.

    It's just easier to get him to come peacefully then to blow him to smithereens and hope you didn't go to far.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by amaterasu on Sat Apr 12 2008, 08:35

    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

    Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

    It was getting crowded.

    well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

    Exactly.

    There was no need for it.

    i guess naruto was lucky it was itachi because if it was anyone else they wouldn't have hesitated like itachi

    Hesitated? Or just didn't care. Like I said they didn't need them dead. Deidara didn't kill Gaara. Itachi even said "Careful" To Kisame when he took the old man.

    It's just easier to get him to come peacefully then to blow him to smithereens and hope you didn't go to far.

    ah, my point has been missed
    i know thye need them alive
    but if it were anyone other then itachi they would have gone to work and have captured him easily
    however Itachi just asked him to step outside when he could of knock him uncounsicous or used tsukuyomi and then naruto would be imobelized (bad spelling attacks again)
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Sat Apr 12 2008, 12:37

    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

    Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

    It was getting crowded.

    well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

    Exactly.

    There was no need for it.

    i guess naruto was lucky it was itachi because if it was anyone else they wouldn't have hesitated like itachi

    Hesitated? Or just didn't care. Like I said they didn't need them dead. Deidara didn't kill Gaara. Itachi even said "Careful" To Kisame when he took the old man.

    It's just easier to get him to come peacefully then to blow him to smithereens and hope you didn't go to far.

    ah, my point has been missed
    i know thye need them alive
    but if it were anyone other then itachi they would have gone to work and have captured him easily
    however Itachi just asked him to step outside when he could of knock him uncounsicous or used tsukuyomi and then naruto would be imobelized (bad spelling attacks again)

    Yep. But that's how he is.

    Plus he wasn't protesting when Kisame had planned on sawing Naruto's legs off. He didn't care, because whether he had to use his Sharingan or not he knew Naruto would have to come with him.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by amaterasu on Sat Apr 12 2008, 21:35

    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

    Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

    It was getting crowded.

    well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

    Exactly.

    There was no need for it.

    i guess naruto was lucky it was itachi because if it was anyone else they wouldn't have hesitated like itachi

    Hesitated? Or just didn't care. Like I said they didn't need them dead. Deidara didn't kill Gaara. Itachi even said "Careful" To Kisame when he took the old man.

    It's just easier to get him to come peacefully then to blow him to smithereens and hope you didn't go to far.

    ah, my point has been missed
    i know thye need them alive
    but if it were anyone other then itachi they would have gone to work and have captured him easily
    however Itachi just asked him to step outside when he could of knock him uncounsicous or used tsukuyomi and then naruto would be imobelized (bad spelling attacks again)

    Yep. But that's how he is.

    Plus he wasn't protesting when Kisame had planned on sawing Naruto's legs off. He didn't care, because whether he had to use his Sharingan or not he knew Naruto would have to come with him.

    i guess thats true
    avatar
    judai12
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 13215
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab :

    Fanclubs : FMA Club,soul eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    70 / 10070 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-04-01

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by judai12 on Sat Apr 12 2008, 23:38

    He's dead.He died
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Sun Apr 13 2008, 12:43

    Yes he is.
    avatar
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    25 / 10025 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-02

    AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by FantacyOfNaruto on Tue Apr 15 2008, 17:42

    wow...the theory of Itachi not being all bad was true....hmm...well if u think about it though itachi said that he will always be there for sasuke...even as an obsticle
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Tue Apr 15 2008, 19:13

    Yeah it's to bad. It's a deppressing day for that series.
    avatar
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    Age : 27
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    75 / 10075 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-13

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by Hiiatte on Tue Apr 15 2008, 20:43

    seriously........
    avatar
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    Age : 22
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    25 / 10025 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-02

    AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by FantacyOfNaruto on Wed Apr 16 2008, 12:56

    true Kazekage...I mean so many fangirls...and fans of Itachi...some almost all pity him...
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Wed Apr 16 2008, 13:19

    What?

    I mean deppressing that this is the route he went with Itachi.
    avatar
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    Age : 27
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    75 / 10075 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-13

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by Hiiatte on Wed Apr 16 2008, 19:38

    fangirls easily mob peeplz
    avatar
    AnimeSweetie_10
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 1080
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : High School GRAD. Hell yeah.
    Fanclubs : University
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-05

    AMP
    Natural: 6
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 6

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by AnimeSweetie_10 on Wed Apr 16 2008, 22:52

    it was pretty predictable, but i kinda liked it. it (somewhat) qualifies as a plot twist on some (low) level. i'm actually quite interested to see what will happen next.
    avatar
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    Age : 27
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    75 / 10075 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-13

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by Hiiatte on Wed Apr 16 2008, 22:58

    it was good.
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Wed Apr 16 2008, 23:03

    AnimeSweetie_10 wrote:it was pretty predictable, but i kinda liked it. it (somewhat) qualifies as a plot twist on some (low) level. i'm actually quite interested to see what will happen next.

    No. It was a plot expectancy. I am completely bored with this sadly, and I am deppressed with Naruto.
    avatar
    neon kun
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    Age : 26
    What's up Tab :

    BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    80 / 10080 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-11-27

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by neon kun on Wed Apr 16 2008, 23:27

    i see your point.
    avatar
    AnimeSweetie_10
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 1080
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : High School GRAD. Hell yeah.
    Fanclubs : University
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-01-05

    AMP
    Natural: 6
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 6

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by AnimeSweetie_10 on Wed Apr 16 2008, 23:28

    plot expetancy though it may be, i haven't been depressed by it. it began to answer a question i was wondering for a long time. WHY? i'm one of those people who breaks it down, and to me, it didn't make sense. so now i know i little bit why.

    i'm sorry you're depressed, tho Pity
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:29

    why what?
    why did he protect his younger brother?
    because thats his role of a older brother
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Thu Apr 17 2008, 19:00

    Yes.

    But my question was never why. I didn't want to know Why. It was that he had no Why that made it cool.

    Think about it, the guy, just decides to turn on his family and slaughters them all for kicks. That is, cool! I mean, I think it is.

    But now that he was doing it to protect his brother, all that punk awesomeness he had, is gone, and he is a good guy in villains clothing. I find this, boring. I can't think of him as awesome, because he was never the awesome murderer, now he's just a guy who tried to do the right thing blahblahblah. How obvious, and unexciting.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by amaterasu on Thu Apr 17 2008, 21:31

    quater wrote:Yes.

    But my question was never why. I didn't want to know Why. It was that he had no Why that made it cool.

    Think about it, the guy, just decides to turn on his family and slaughters them all for kicks. That is, cool! I mean, I think it is.

    But now that he was doing it to protect his brother, all that punk awesomeness he had, is gone, and he is a good guy in villains clothing. I find this, boring. I can't think of him as awesome, because he was never the awesome murderer, now he's just a guy who tried to do the right thing blahblahblah. How obvious, and unexciting.

    hmm that is a cool point, however one might say he is more cool because he is protecting his little bro
    but I for one do not agree with that
    i like the fact that my theory about him was right, however i don't like the fact that the entire badass stuff about his in the part 1 has been thrown aside
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by quater on Thu Apr 17 2008, 21:36

    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:Yes.

    But my question was never why. I didn't want to know Why. It was that he had no Why that made it cool.

    Think about it, the guy, just decides to turn on his family and slaughters them all for kicks. That is, cool! I mean, I think it is.

    But now that he was doing it to protect his brother, all that punk awesomeness he had, is gone, and he is a good guy in villains clothing. I find this, boring. I can't think of him as awesome, because he was never the awesome murderer, now he's just a guy who tried to do the right thing blahblahblah. How obvious, and unexciting.

    hmm that is a cool point, however one might say he is more cool because he is protecting his little bro
    but I for one do not agree with that
    i like the fact that my theory about him was right, however i don't like the fact that the entire badass stuff about his in the part 1 has been thrown aside

    Except, what's so cool about him protecting his brother? That's nothing like his old coolness.

    Like you said, all that awesome build up that made him tough, it's all dead. How lame! Plus, even more frusterating, this was so predictable! No offense to you Amaterasu, but people have been conglomerating theories similar to this for eons! I was expecting a plot twist like no one had ever seen, something that blew you back a page and made you think, woah, that's crazy! This, was hardly that. This instead resonated fanfiction. How, dull.
    avatar
    soulja boy
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 210
    Age : 25
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-10-24

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by soulja boy on Thu Apr 17 2008, 22:45

    yea...i agree Quater...this was complete bullshit i meanwe have better ffs on here,i guess its true,the first season is usually always the best

    RIP shippuuden,i believed...but i was decieved
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by amaterasu on Fri Apr 18 2008, 22:02

    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:Yes.

    But my question was never why. I didn't want to know Why. It was that he had no Why that made it cool.

    Think about it, the guy, just decides to turn on his family and slaughters them all for kicks. That is, cool! I mean, I think it is.

    But now that he was doing it to protect his brother, all that punk awesomeness he had, is gone, and he is a good guy in villains clothing. I find this, boring. I can't think of him as awesome, because he was never the awesome murderer, now he's just a guy who tried to do the right thing blahblahblah. How obvious, and unexciting.

    hmm that is a cool point, however one might say he is more cool because he is protecting his little bro
    but I for one do not agree with that
    i like the fact that my theory about him was right, however i don't like the fact that the entire badass stuff about his in the part 1 has been thrown aside

    Except, what's so cool about him protecting his brother? That's nothing like his old coolness.

    Like you said, all that awesome build up that made him tough, it's all dead. How lame! Plus, even more frusterating, this was so predictable! No offense to you Amaterasu, but people have been conglomerating theories similar to this for eons! I was expecting a plot twist like no one had ever seen, something that blew you back a page and made you think, woah, that's crazy! This, was hardly that. This instead resonated fanfiction. How, dull.

    well ok, maybe my theory isn't the best and so what if it is something out of a fanfiction
    its not like itachi's strenght was taken awa....
    or wait nope it was point lost
    i guess Itachis last hope is that the reason for doing that stuff is damn good

    Sponsored content

    Re: Itachi? What's going on?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17 2017, 00:06