Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Share
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Wed Mar 18 2009, 21:30

    I think you are both on the write ball game.

    And it's definitely the body possessing technique. That is how one lives forever.

    Remember how Orochimaru was so obsessed with the Uchiha? He even had pictures of the Sharingan on his walls? And all temples in Naruto have the Sharingan on them. (Or at least most). Why is all that?

    Because the ultimate body posession technique is the Sharingan. And that's personally why I think Madara is able to take the bodies of others like Mirage and possibly Obito. Or at least their abilities.


    Don't forget the role Orochimaru has played for so long in the series.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Thu Mar 19 2009, 02:22

    Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

    Amateratsu: Is it not also obvious Pein is working for Madara? and, if he is not, he is scared of him. He wouldn't disobey a direct order from Madara (Tobi.) So it is obvious he did what he was told.

    The Third Hokage ordered the destruction of the Uchiha Clan because they possessed the ability to control the Kyuubi, and could unleash it once again. Itachi was in the Anbu, so who better than him? But he didn't want to kill his brother, he knew he needed Mangekyou to destroy the clan, and even with it he couldn't destroy the whole clan, the reason why he killed "Shunshin" and asked for Madara's help. And because he wanted Sasuke to be left alone, so he gained the Mangekyou to give it to Sasuke, to protect him from Madara, Itachi had it planned from the start. :/
    avatar
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3

    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-11-08

    AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Angelic Harmony on Thu Mar 19 2009, 17:43

    Ikazu Raiken wrote:Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

    Amateratsu: Is it not also obvious Pein is working for Madara? and, if he is not, he is scared of him. He wouldn't disobey a direct order from Madara (Tobi.) So it is obvious he did what he was told.

    The Third Hokage ordered the destruction of the Uchiha Clan because they possessed the ability to control the Kyuubi, and could unleash it once again. Itachi was in the Anbu, so who better than him? But he didn't want to kill his brother, he knew he needed Mangekyou to destroy the clan, and even with it he couldn't destroy the whole clan, the reason why he killed "Shunshin" and asked for Madara's help. And because he wanted Sasuke to be left alone, so he gained the Mangekyou to give it to Sasuke, to protect him from Madara, Itachi had it planned from the start. :/

    Thats why I put a question mark. I didnt remember which kage he fought. And he didnt flee. At least I dont see it that way. Since he lost, he just left.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Fri Mar 20 2009, 02:13

    Angelic Harmony wrote:
    Ikazu Raiken wrote:Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

    Amateratsu: Is it not also obvious Pein is working for Madara? and, if he is not, he is scared of him. He wouldn't disobey a direct order from Madara (Tobi.) So it is obvious he did what he was told.

    The Third Hokage ordered the destruction of the Uchiha Clan because they possessed the ability to control the Kyuubi, and could unleash it once again. Itachi was in the Anbu, so who better than him? But he didn't want to kill his brother, he knew he needed Mangekyou to destroy the clan, and even with it he couldn't destroy the whole clan, the reason why he killed "Shunshin" and asked for Madara's help. And because he wanted Sasuke to be left alone, so he gained the Mangekyou to give it to Sasuke, to protect him from Madara, Itachi had it planned from the start. :/

    Thats why I put a question mark. I didnt remember which kage he fought. And he didnt flee. At least I dont see it that way. Since he lost, he just left.

    Notice i also put a question mark. Oh Man...

    But i totally agree with you.
    avatar
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3

    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-11-08

    AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Angelic Harmony on Fri Mar 20 2009, 08:12

    Ikazu Raiken wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:
    Ikazu Raiken wrote:Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

    Amateratsu: Is it not also obvious Pein is working for Madara? and, if he is not, he is scared of him. He wouldn't disobey a direct order from Madara (Tobi.) So it is obvious he did what he was told.

    The Third Hokage ordered the destruction of the Uchiha Clan because they possessed the ability to control the Kyuubi, and could unleash it once again. Itachi was in the Anbu, so who better than him? But he didn't want to kill his brother, he knew he needed Mangekyou to destroy the clan, and even with it he couldn't destroy the whole clan, the reason why he killed "Shunshin" and asked for Madara's help. And because he wanted Sasuke to be left alone, so he gained the Mangekyou to give it to Sasuke, to protect him from Madara, Itachi had it planned from the start. :/

    Thats why I put a question mark. I didnt remember which kage he fought. And he didnt flee. At least I dont see it that way. Since he lost, he just left.

    Notice i also put a question mark. Oh Man...

    But i totally agree with you.

    But your question mark was asking when I didnt know in the first place. Why would you put zeh question mark? XD

    Thanks. ^_^
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Fri Mar 20 2009, 18:33

    Tobi and Pein are so dull....


    Honest goodness if Kabuto doesn't do something amazing soon...
    avatar
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3

    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-11-08

    AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Angelic Harmony on Sat Mar 21 2009, 10:54

    I doubt he will be in any of the next chapters of the Manga. I give it a while till Kabuto makes another appearence. Maybe he will come in when Naruto is about to find Sasuke again when he's done with Pein.

    But I agree... Pein is SO retarded to me. That whole 'THEY WILL KNOW OF MY HATRED! AND WITH HATRED, I SHALL BRING PEACE!" Ugh. Just SHUT up! T_T
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 11:06

    Angelic Harmony wrote:I doubt he will be in any of the next chapters of the Manga. I give it a while till Kabuto makes another appearence. Maybe he will come in when Naruto is about to find Sasuke again when he's done with Pein.

    But I agree... Pein is SO retarded to me. That whole 'THEY WILL KNOW OF MY HATRED! AND WITH HATRED, I SHALL BRING PEACE!" Ugh. Just SHUT up! T_T

    I hope so. =/ If they get rid of Kabuto in a lame way. I'll be ticked.

    Freaking didn't do the Kakashi verse Kabuto fight. Not fair! That fight was worth the series.

    And pein. Hate him. Him and Tobi. The Akatsuki have been such a letdown. The only one of them worth being cool is Kisame.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by amaterasu on Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:00

    I like Kisame, Pein was interetsing, but he is just some loony controlling dead bodies, boring!!!!

    I bet Kabuto and Sasuke are going to fight, Because kabuto said Sasuke was his first target.
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:12

    Sasuke and Kabuto might fight. But it'd be a letdown.

    The fight that was foreshadowed like no other was Kabuto Verse Kakashi.
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by amaterasu on Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:13

    but now kakashi is Dead
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:35

    That was my point when I said : Freaking didn't do the Kakashi verse Kabuto fight. Not fair! That fight was worth the series.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Sat Mar 21 2009, 21:34

    I think Kabuto will turn out too be much more, perhaps another main villain that they can waste 20 chapters on. ^^
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 21:35

    He better be.

    I'd be quite disappointed by anything less than that.

    You know, Yondaime only sealed half of Kyuubi inside of Naruto.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:28

    Wha? Since when?

    So that means he can only use 4 1/2 tails?

    Sasuke will pwn his ass with the Chidori, Mangekyo, and the ability to control the Kyuubi.
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:35

    I am not sure. It said something like that in the last chapter.



    He says when I "Sealed half of the Fox's chakra in you" but I guess he means the other half is inside him.

    Silly me.

    Still, I believe Kabuto is a Jinchurriki.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:43

    I should start reading the manga but, How is Yondy alive? D:
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:50

    You probably should...

    Um, bleh. He isn't.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:52

    Oh okay. x.x

    Kabuto was originally working for Kakuzu or something right?
    avatar
    amaterasu
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Age : 32
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    50 / 10050 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-07-11

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by amaterasu on Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:53

    sasori


    but yeah both are dead anyway
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:01

    Interesting...
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:16

    He was.

    Kabuto is the man. That's why I wrote that huge theory on him.
    avatar
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

    Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Age : 276
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    3 / 1003 / 100

    Registration date : 2008-12-15

    AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Ikazu Raiken on Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:20

    He's pretty cool.

    But nowhere near is cool as Raiken. Happy
    avatar
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

    Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Age : 26
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    90 / 10090 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-05-21

    AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by quater on Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:39

    Death the Kid, for the win.
    avatar
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

    Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    Age : 25
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3

    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2007-11-08

    AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Angelic Harmony on Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:41

    quater wrote:I am not sure. It said something like that in the last chapter.



    He says when I "Sealed half of the Fox's chakra in you" but I guess he means the other half is inside him.

    Silly me.

    Still, I believe Kabuto is a Jinchurriki.

    Yea, wasnt that other kid, the one with the bandages and sword looking thing for an arm have the other half the Kyubbi in him?

    Uhh.. I forgot his name. The ep where they went to the monk tower and that kid didn't accept the outsiders?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19 2017, 22:08